Bridget Sandhoff at University of Missouri - St. Louis

Bridget Sandhoff

Number of ratings 8 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

5/16/11

ARTHS1100

I loved this class and the professor. I had no prior interest in art history but now I really like it. I learned so much and it was fun. There is a lot of material but she presents it in a very organized way to make it as simple as possible. It's clear she has a passion for what she is teaching and she tries hard to make it interesting.

5/5/11

arthist

She's in my top 3 favorite professors ever. Any time I had the opportunity to take her class, I did. She's so passionate and knowledgeable. Her tests were good because you really have to study, so you learn.. I learned more from her classes than any others. She will be greatly missed at UMSL, but I wish her the best of luck at her new university!

8/25/10

arthist

She is a great teacher and is very clear, but sometimes she speaks very quietly so she is hard to hear.

2/17/10

art1100

Good teacher. Really nice. LOVES what she teaches. Tells you exactly what will be on the tests. Studying for the tests are very time consuming because she gives you like 50 flashcards and a lot to know about each picture.

8/11/09

art2212

awesome teacher, fun class, very intresting

4/27/09

art1100

Pretty good professor. Passionate about art and explains things pretty well. Gives slides to review before the test, so you know exactly what to study. Pop quizzes record attendance and the points you earn on them are added to your test score, which really helps out. 4 exams are done during the course, only 3 are required.

1/6/09

ARTHS2225

Such an amazing professor. I always try to take classes with her. She is so passionate about the topic, it makes it may more interesting, even in topics I didn't think I cared about!

12/17/08

ART4411

I absolutely adore Professor Sandhoff. She is a joy to have for a teacher and clearly is very into what she is teaching. She knows her stuff and makes it interesting for the rest of us. Very kind and extremely helpful as well. Not to mention really young to already have her PhD! Impressive. She's a must have.

More Art History professors at University of Missouri - St. Louis