Jesse Blackmon at Indian River State College

Jesse Blackmon

Number of ratings 13 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

5/7/10

auh2012

I liked her she is very hands on and really makes you think, but not in a bad way. She explains things really well and shows alot of cool videos. I deff recomend her :-)

7/29/09

AMH2020

I DO NOT LIKE THIS TEACHER - DON'T TAKE HER IF YOU DON'T LIKE TO WRITE BECAUSE THERE IS SO MUCH NOTE TAKING IN THIS CLASS!

7/2/09

AMH2020

I suck at history, and my experience w/Siegle ruined my interest--UNTIL taking history with her, now known as Mrs. Wilson. Just because the test seemed a little difficult doesnt mean she's not worth taking. I learned so much--and everyone in class can always interrupt to ask questions--you can tell she loves talking about history AND teaching it. I

4/14/09

AMH2020

She is a good teacher, she does in fact know what she's talking about. My advice is do the journals/essays, take notes, and read the book. And if you have a problem, just ask her and she will help you out.

7/24/08

H2010

Attend class, do the quizzes, do the essays and you will not have a problem. You will walk away learning about history she does make it interesting.

6/27/08

Hist2020

The textbook drives the class, not the teacher. She gets up there and does her lecture thing and that makes her feel good, but the lecture is extremely useless. DO NOT try to challenge her facts or you will be told how stupid you are, even if you have a valid point.

6/18/08

AMH2020

She's a horrible teacher She doesn't have a clue about teaching. Do Not Take This Instructor! She nitpicks every single item on your essays. I mean, what is this, A History class or an English composition class? She's just horrible! Stay away from her! I had to go to the Dept. Chair about her antics. She's definately not a good choice.

6/3/08

AMH2010

Histoy is a hard subject for me and this teacher really brought the time period to life. Her class isn't easy, but if you go to class, take good notes, listen to what she has to say, and read your book YOU WILL GET AN A. I didn't like the class but I enjoyed her teaching technique. She is very helpful and cares about her students.

4/30/08

AMH2010

I took AMH2010 and AMH2020 with her. She is EXTREMELY helpful and you can reach her about anything 24/7. If you take the notes it's easy to pass this course. I admit, you can't sleep thru & do well, but if you pay any attention at all-you'll be fine. I got an A in both classes. Loved the professor, would rec. to everyone.

3/11/08

AMH2020

I DID NOT ENJOY THIS CLASS AT ALL !!! THERE WAS ENIRLEY TO MUCH WRITTING THAT HAD TO BE DONE AND SHE WENT WAY TO FAST SOR ANY OF THE CLASS TO KEEP UP. I DO NOT PLAN ON TAKING ANY CLASSES WITH HER AGAIN

3/6/08

1/9/08

EUH2002

Great Teacher, Makes studying really easy.Is understanding.Just study the work provided from the study sessions throughly and you WILL get an A!

6/14/07

AMH2020

bad teacher. MUST go to class;; super boring. doesn't give extra credit.

More History professors at Indian River State College