in Cedar Valley College that teach Languages Edit
at Cedar Valley College, Lancaster, TX
are you Geraldo Vega?

12/29/2013
good
Span 1411 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Vega was a very enthusiastic teacher, whom you could tell really enjoyed his job. He loved teaching Spanish, in all its arenas. Although participation can be overwhelming in his course, overall you can do well in the class with no problems, because nothing he gives is untaught. He teaches all work given, which makes the class even better!

12/06/2010
good
HUMA1315 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The Professor was extraodinary! I learned so much from him and for a lifetime! My eyes were opened once I took his class! Plus, he helped me get my scholarship! Thanks Jedi Master Vega ;)

06/14/2007
good
SPAN1312 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great Prof, I hope to be able to take him for other Spanish courses. He is fair, and makes class really interesting (he's really animated). Choose him! There's really not a better choice. Me encanta su clase!