in Wilbur Wright College that teach Biology Edit
at Wilbur Wright College, Chicago, IL
are you Joseph Oyugi?

08/16/2012
good
Bio121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Prof. Oyugi offers excellent teaching, very crystal clear, very enthusiastic and down to earth. NOTE- some students in my Bio 121 class were not college ready.I think they are here because they could fill forms. You can see one of them making comments below.

05/14/2012
BIO121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Mr.Oyugi has a very thick accent, sometimes it's very difficult to understand. A lot of times when a student has a question, he doesn't know how to answer and just ends up saying, if you research it, I'll give you extra credit. (There is clearly a language barrier). I personally didn't like his teaching, others may rebuttal but I don't recommendhim

04/30/2012
good
Bio121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Had him 3 yrs ago as a freshman, he is an amazing professor!! Definately recommend taking this guy!!

04/19/2012
good
BIOLOFH Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

THIS WAS GREAT!!!! CLASS... I love it. Great lectures, explainations r understandible!!!!Good luck!!!

03/22/2012
bio121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Love this class, and enjoy attending. Homework is never given, but studying is a must. Hard class but interesting.

07/03/2011
good
bio121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

he is a very good teacher he makes the class very interesting

05/19/2011
good
Biolo121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great professor!!! His class wasnt easy, there is a lot of material covered but if you pay attention and show up to class it is very easy to get an A

12/10/2010
good
Bio121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is my favorite teacher. His lectures are very clear and approaching. You will get A's if you pay attention in class and take notes.The only problem is he is a little strict. Your honesty, nice attitude and hard work will deserve well.

11/17/2010
BIO121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Good sense of humor, but very strict. He gave too many test and not enough time to study. He made me feel uncomfortable when I would ask him anything. He also made me feel dumb if I didn't understand something.

11/11/2010
good
bio121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

very nice teacher, you dont want to miss his class, he doesnt take attendance but there is a lab or a quiz every class so you miss points if you dont go. The only thing that I disliked about him was when the class was going really out of hand he did not know how to control it ;/, you get the grade you deserve!