in Community College of Philadelphia that teach Mathematics Edit
Michael Skiendzielewski
at Community College of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
are you Michael Skiendzielewski?

12/11/2014
good
class Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B+
"Hilarious" "Would take again"

He is the best teacher to take math 118. I loved every bit of his class.....!!!!!!!

10/29/2014
good
math 118 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A
"Hilarious" "Would take again" "There for you"

I absolutely did not like math! I had him for math 117 & 118. he made it fun and easy! NO BOOK! his famous saying was, " THERE IS ONLY ONE TO SOLE THE PROBLEM. NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES THEY CHANGE THE NUMBERS, JUST MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE RULE!" I need one more math course and Im dying to take another one of his!

06/26/2014
good
Math 118 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Stress free class. Mr. Ski is the best. Take him, you will not be disappointed.

06/20/2014
good
Math 118 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This class was super easy. Mr. Ski is real cool, but the class can get a little boring. I am glad I took the summer class because I could not see myself taking this class for 15 weeks. We did not have any test or homework, our biggest focus was preparing for the final. So if you are looking for an easy math course "this class is it".

04/05/2014
good
math 016 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

GREAT TEACHER!! EASY A! BUT IF YOUR IN A MAJOR SUCH AS NURSING WHERE MATH IS ESSENTIAL I WILL SUGGEST YOU TAKE A TEACHER A LIL MORE CHALLENGING!!

12/11/2013
good
MATH018 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

LOVED LOVED LOVED Mr. S!! Stress free class, funny, laid back. Excellent professor!

10/09/2013
good
Math118 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

STRESS FREE CLASS! Ski's the man...I got an A.

07/30/2013
good
016 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher! A little all over the place. No book needed! Not much homework! Very funny and stress free!!!

03/28/2013
good
math 017 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I haad mr.ski during summer2 and he was the bomb hes very helpful he works with the students.......and im not really a math person but he made sure i understood everything

11/13/2012
good
A017 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher for math. He is very, very helpful!!

08/28/2012
good
Math118 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher! Enjoyed his class very much.

06/28/2012
good
Math017 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Very good Proffesor

03/28/2012
good
MATH118 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He is the BEST Math teacher to take if you don't have to take any math after 118 and your not good at it but he is still really helpful and help you with anything that you need help with

08/24/2011
good

The greatest professor I have ever had! Fight to get into this class.

07/26/2011
Math118 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is a cool teacher,and doesn't take things serious but if ur going for nursing you may end up frustated, because you need to really understand the formula's and don't require a math book. He is super-fast teacher, i swear he might be using you know what!! but you will def, pass the class but if you need to learn formulas, learning lab u will be.

07/18/2011
good
MATH118 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The best teacher I've had in college so far. He stays after class if you need any help and is friendly to all students. I would recommend him to all students.

01/07/2011
good

I've just taken Mr.SKi for Fall2010, and let me tell you...This was the most intresting and Best class i've have ever taken..I highly recommend anyone in their right minds to take him, if u want to be ..."STRESS FREE", and end up with a good grade. This was my best class yet!!!! if u have him for Math 118...Keep Him!

12/18/2010
good
math118 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This professor is fair understand and realistic. He revives math and is very kind. If you are bad at math take him! If you are good in math but want it simplified, take him! When I signed up I was told ppl are begging to get into his class now I see why. One of the best teachers ccp has to offer.

08/23/2010
good
math118 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

What can I say about a man who makes you want to learn algebra and learn it without a concept of what it is about, I am so glad I had him for taking math 118 3 times and this time understanding it better because he made it fun to learn.. good man.

08/03/2010
good
math118 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

he is the best teacher period....