in Community College of Philadelphia that teach Mathematics Edit
Michael Skiendzielewski
at Community College of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
are you Michael Skiendzielewski?
A+

06/26/2014
good
Math 118 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Stress free class. Mr. Ski is the best. Take him, you will not be disappointed.

06/20/2014
good
Math 118 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

This class was super easy. Mr. Ski is real cool, but the class can get a little boring. I am glad I took the summer class because I could not see myself taking this class for 15 weeks. We did not have any test or homework, our biggest focus was preparing for the final. So if you are looking for an easy math course "this class is it".

04/05/2014
good
math 016 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

GREAT TEACHER!! EASY A! BUT IF YOUR IN A MAJOR SUCH AS NURSING WHERE MATH IS ESSENTIAL I WILL SUGGEST YOU TAKE A TEACHER A LIL MORE CHALLENGING!!

12/11/2013
good
MATH018 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

LOVED LOVED LOVED Mr. S!! Stress free class, funny, laid back. Excellent professor!

10/09/2013
good
Math118 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

STRESS FREE CLASS! Ski's the man...I got an A.