in Joliet Junior College that teach English Edit
are you Lee Marino?
B-

08/04/2014
good
ENG 102 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Her class isn't that bad! By the syllabus, you would think it was the toughest class ever. I didn't turn in a paper and I was failing halfway through, but the one paper that I did put effort towards was the final one, and I got a 393/400. All I did was follow her instructions. Really not that tough.

07/12/2014
good
Eng 102 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: B+

Great teacher! I took her online class and she was very quick to reply and grade assignments. She is not a tough grader at all. As long as you put effort into the weekly assignments you will do just fine.

05/15/2014
good
Eng 102 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

First day we were warned about people dropping the class- intimidating! However, she outlines everything clearly and if you keep on task, you will do great. If you e-mail her, you will have a response same day. All assignments were graded within 24-48hrs max and had very helpful comments. Take her & you will come out a better writer! Very nice!

12/09/2013
good
English 102-W04 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is a great teacher. She is a little intimidating at first but she is very helpful and nice. If you take the class online it is very clear what the expectations are and she is always there to help if you have any questions. I have emailed her a few times and she responds in a very timely manner.

11/14/2013
good
ENG102 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

In the beginning, she is a little intimidating. Don't be scared! If you are a pretty decent writer, this class should be easy for you. If not, she will make you better! That's the point, right? She is very knowledgeable and will correct your mistakes per the most current MLA standards. You will learn a lot from her! Great teacher!

10/11/2013
good
Eng 102 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I took her online and like any online class there is a lot of work. I thought she was always very clear on what she expected from us. As long as you keep up with the work the research paper will be soo much easier. There is a discussion board every week pretty much based on the paper so they are not hard to do.

12/17/2012
ENG102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

This was not an easy class by any means. She is VERY critical of work and a very tough grader. I do not recommend taking her class.

12/05/2012
ENG102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took this class as an online course. I heard this instructor was an easy instructor, I'd say more fair than easy. Do all the work and stay focused and you will succeed.

09/24/2012
ENG102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I am surprised by all of the great reviews she has. Very tough teacher for an entry level English class. She is very critical, gives a ton of work and does not make her expectations clear. I took online so maybe that was a bad idea. But, I see a lot of you saying that she lets you send her rough drafts of papers, but she didn't for me.

04/08/2012
Eng102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Very critical about work done for a general english class. Also not very clear on what is expected of student. For being such a critical teacher I would have expected her to be very clear on what she wanted however, this was not the case.