in Tidewater Community College that teach Education Edit
Professor in the Education department
at Tidewater Community College, Virginia Beach, VA
are you Kerry Ragno?

12/12/2012
child166 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Hardest grader ever. Class is upbeat and fun,she is very nice, the work seems light and easy however- she grades as if this were a masters program so do more than asked-I have A's in all my classes but I will most likely be getting a C/D over a minor grammer error on article reviews. Her syllabus doesn't isn't on track either. only take if needed

12/06/2012
CHD215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Online class. Probably the toughest grader I have ever had! Lots of work in the class. She was giving me half off every assignment & I asked what I could do and she demanded a phone call. Takes points off on the dumbest things. Don't take if your week in detail. & if you take online, watch your due dates, theyre a bit hidden!!!!

04/20/2012
good
CHD166 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

This is the nicest, sweetest, most bubbly professor ever!! If you want to learn the absolute most about child care, she's the one. I would hire her to quit her job and live in my house with me to take care of my kids. WHATEVER THE COST MAY BE!!! She's pretty and very professional.

01/09/2012
good
CHD145 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She was a really great professor. Even when I didn't want to be there at all, she was super happy & made it fun. We did a lot of group work and also a lot of class discussions. I would recommend her. Shes the head of the department so she knows her stuff. She's even helpful outside of class! Used book 50% of the time.

05/21/2010
good
CHD166 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took Professor Ragno for CHD 166, CHD 125,CHD 215 and CHD 118. Professor Ragno is very friendly and has tons of experience to share. Her class projects give you hands on and in field experience which really help.A great teacher for Early Childhood Education Majors

05/02/2010
good
CHD145 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Loved Kerry, great teacher makes class very hands on and lots of class projects to go along with reading.HAd fun never a dull class always up and about it was just a blast and never had to study cause learned it all naturally through the projects

12/29/2009
good
CHD145 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Great class, loved it. Very helpful and intresting.

12/09/2009
good
CHD215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Kerry is a great instructor. Even though there was a lot of things to cover she made the class interesting. She was always welling to answer any questions you may have even if she didn't know the answer or not know from the top of her head she would try to research the information for you.

05/08/2009
good
CHD215 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

We covered a lot of ground this semester. Information for projects and interview not given until the time of the assignment, assignments posted weekly although the syllabus tells you what you will be doing. She replies to emails (online class) and is very helpful. Midterm on campus, final online.

12/11/2008
good
CHD145 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Kerry is awesome! If child development is your major, definately take her!