Rich Wedemeyer at Rose State College

Rich Wedemeyer

Number of ratings 99 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

6/20/14

PSYC 2313

I took the intro to counseling course and found it very informative and interesting. He discussed different fields and helped me make my mind up about what exactly I want to do and how I need to get there.

6/2/14

psychology

Grade ReceivedA+

Rich is a great professor. He is passionate about teaching and learning and he is very straight forward, which I appreciate. If you get the chance to take a class from him, I hope that you will truly listen to the knowledge he has to offer you!

5/12/14

psyv2103

Very knowledgeable.

5/11/14

PYSC 1113

Rich is a wonderful professor very knowledgeable and helpful. His real life experience is evident and he delivers information very effectively. I would recommend taking as many classes with this professor as you can. I feel very lucky to have had him as my professor.

PSYC-2323

One of the best professors I can imagine having. He's passionate, experienced, and you can tell he cares about what he talks about in all of his classes.

Human relations

Grade ReceivedA+

Very strict on cell phones and don't be late. I loved this class and he is an excellent teacher and super intelligent. Very helpful.

Human Relations

Great Professor. Extremely helpful and very enthusiastic about the material. Requires students to work hard, but what you learn from the class is worth it.

5/7/14

PYSC 2703

I took abnormal psychology and loved it. Prof Wedemyer is an awesome teacher and I genuinely interested in the material hes teaching. He always provides the most up to date information on the subject. If youre going into psych or social work, I recommend this class! Two very enthusiastic thumbs up!

4/30/14

Psyc 2313

Took intro to counseling with professor Wedemeyer. I would recommend his class to anyone. Not only has it been easy to pass, but the content is truly insightful. He is very open about sharing about his experience in the counseling field, and also about answering any questions you might have regarding the class and materials.

2/11/14

PSYC 2103

Professor Wedemeyer is a GREAT teacher! Everything he teaches us helps us with everyday life situations. I would most recommend to take his Human Relations class. He has amazing activities that I am sure you will enjoy. :)

12/11/13

PSYC 2103

Amazing teacher and amazing class! I took Human Relations with this professor, and it was great. Keep in mind that he expects you to actually show up for the class, but otherwise, very laidback and encouraging environment.

12/10/13

psyc 2103

Great teacher and great content covered.

psyc 2313

Professor Wedemeyer is very clear on his expectations in and out of class. He uses power points and goes over every one that he assigns for the class. His demonstrations of real life counseling situations is pertinent to our career. I have had him in 4 different classes and he is fair and thorough.

Human Relations

Wedemeyer's Human Relations focuses on making us examine ourselves and how we deal with other people. He showed us various techniques that can improve of view of ourselves and our interactions with others. Some key topics were reading body language, emotions, and self improvement. We used a workbook for all our homework assignments. Great class.

Counseling

Wedemeyer gave us the inside information that he said would determine if we continued with a psychology, social worker, etc. major. He performed demonstrations of the most recognized forms of counseling including Gestalt and Rogerian. As students we also practiced various counseling techniques. The class consisted of a few tests and nothing else.

12/3/13

counseling

Great professor! He loves his job and loves seeing students learn. Would recommend taking his classes.

11/4/13

psychology

I took 3 of Rich's classes and loved them all! human relationship, human sexuality, and developmental psych. He is absolutely amazing! He knows what he is talking about and loves what he does! I would recommend any of his classes!

8/24/13

PSYC2103

The experience of have being taught by Professor Wedemeyer was just that an experience into myself and the worlds view of me. I sat like a dry sponge not realizing what I needed until Professor Wedemeyer poured into my intellect. If your considering taking Human Relations do not miss an opportunity to receive from this awesome Professor.

8/8/13

psyc2313

Wedemeyer is my all time favorite professor. He cares about what he teaches and about his students he WANTS US to move on. This is will be my third semester taking him. You do have to make every class to do well on test. Uses powerpoint and questions come straight from the powerpoints.

8/7/13

psyc2103

All of his classes are amazing. I took his Human Relations, Human Sexuality and Abnormal Psych classes last semester and I loved them. I look forward to his Intro to Counseling in the fall.

More Psychology professors at Rose State College