Rich Wedemeyer at Rose State College

Rich Wedemeyer

Number of ratings 90 / Average Grade:  A+ Submit a correction

2/11/14

PSYC 2103

Professor Wedemeyer is a GREAT teacher! Everything he teaches us helps us with everyday life situations. I would most recommend to take his Human Relations class. He has amazing activities that I am sure you will enjoy. :)

12/11/13

PSYC 2103

Amazing teacher and amazing class! I took Human Relations with this professor, and it was great. Keep in mind that he expects you to actually show up for the class, but otherwise, very laidback and encouraging environment.

12/10/13

psyc 2103

Great teacher and great content covered.

psyc 2313

Professor Wedemeyer is very clear on his expectations in and out of class. He uses power points and goes over every one that he assigns for the class. His demonstrations of real life counseling situations is pertinent to our career. I have had him in 4 different classes and he is fair and thorough.

Human Relations

Wedemeyer's Human Relations focuses on making us examine ourselves and how we deal with other people. He showed us various techniques that can improve of view of ourselves and our interactions with others. Some key topics were reading body language, emotions, and self improvement. We used a workbook for all our homework assignments. Great class.

Counseling

Wedemeyer gave us the inside information that he said would determine if we continued with a psychology, social worker, etc. major. He performed demonstrations of the most recognized forms of counseling including Gestalt and Rogerian. As students we also practiced various counseling techniques. The class consisted of a few tests and nothing else.

12/3/13

counseling

Great professor! He loves his job and loves seeing students learn. Would recommend taking his classes.

11/4/13

psychology

I took 3 of Rich's classes and loved them all! human relationship, human sexuality, and developmental psych. He is absolutely amazing! He knows what he is talking about and loves what he does! I would recommend any of his classes!

8/24/13

PSYC2103

The experience of have being taught by Professor Wedemeyer was just that an experience into myself and the worlds view of me. I sat like a dry sponge not realizing what I needed until Professor Wedemeyer poured into my intellect. If your considering taking Human Relations do not miss an opportunity to receive from this awesome Professor.

8/8/13

psyc2313

Wedemeyer is my all time favorite professor. He cares about what he teaches and about his students he WANTS US to move on. This is will be my third semester taking him. You do have to make every class to do well on test. Uses powerpoint and questions come straight from the powerpoints.

8/7/13

psyc2103

All of his classes are amazing. I took his Human Relations, Human Sexuality and Abnormal Psych classes last semester and I loved them. I look forward to his Intro to Counseling in the fall.

7/5/13

PSYC 2313

My favorite professor from Rose State College. He knows what he is talking about, and explains it very well. Psychology of Human Sexuality and Intro to Counseling were my most recent classes taken with thi professor. Would DEFINITELY tell people to take his class!!

5/22/13

Great Professor if you really want to learn about counseling. He will teach you what the books do not. Even though attendance was not mandatory you will still want to go because you can not get most of the stuff he gives you out of the book. I love taking his classes.

5/21/13

intro to cou

He is a great professor.very helpful. This is the 2nd class of his I have taken and he is an amazing professor.he makes sure you know everything that is important.he even goes over important items the book leaves out. I am sorry the class had to end.I really enjoyed and learned a lot.

5/21/13

Intro Counseli

The Professor is very helpful and he knows what he is talking about. He is great with the material and I think he covered everything and was able to put real life situations in the the lecture. He keeps up with his syllabus and makes sure that you understand the lecture before going on to the next. He is also very student oriented. ILOVEDhis class.

5/20/13

psyc 2103

Loved this class. Very easy, gives you everything you need to know to make an A...

5/18/13

PSYC 2213

Very interesting class, easy to understand Prof Wedemeyer's lectures. This is one of the most enjoyable easy A classes I've taken so far. Come to class and pay attention, and go over slides for tests and you will be just fine. Did not even open my textbook once to read. Everyone should take Wedemeyer if you get the opportunity!

5/17/13

psyc 2313 2656

Wonderful instructor! Very passionate about this course. I loved his class and would like to have him again. C Loper

5/14/13

This is a must take class with Professor Wedemeyer, he is open and honest with his students, he also makes learning Into to Counseling a success.

5/7/13

2413 Psy Sexual

This is an awesome course! I took it just to have fun and see what I didn't know but it's so much more then I expected. Very thorough and Rich has a way of making his courses fun and comfortable.

More Psychology professors at Rose State College