in Rose State College that teach Psychology Edit
at Rose State College, Midwest City, OK
are you Rich Wedemeyer?

10/01/2014
good
Human Relations Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A
"Hilarious" "Inspirational" "Participation matters"

Don't be late, and do not use your cell phone. He's not afraid to call you out. However, he is hands down the best and most memorable professor I've ever had. I learned so much from him, and soaked it up like a sponge. He cares about his subject, and finds amazing ways to relate it to every day life. His class has helped me succeed in life.

08/13/2014
good
PSYC 2313 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best Psych teacher ever! :)

06/20/2014
good
PSYC 2313 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took the intro to counseling course and found it very informative and interesting. He discussed different fields and helped me make my mind up about what exactly I want to do and how I need to get there.

06/02/2014
good
psychology Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

Rich is a great professor. He is passionate about teaching and learning and he is very straight forward, which I appreciate. If you get the chance to take a class from him, I hope that you will truly listen to the knowledge he has to offer you!

05/12/2014
good
psyv2103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very knowledgeable.

05/11/2014
good
PYSC 1113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Rich is a wonderful professor very knowledgeable and helpful. His real life experience is evident and he delivers information very effectively. I would recommend taking as many classes with this professor as you can. I feel very lucky to have had him as my professor.

good
PSYC-2323 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

One of the best professors I can imagine having. He's passionate, experienced, and you can tell he cares about what he talks about in all of his classes.

good
Human relations Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

Very strict on cell phones and don't be late. I loved this class and he is an excellent teacher and super intelligent. Very helpful.

good
Human Relations Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great Professor. Extremely helpful and very enthusiastic about the material. Requires students to work hard, but what you learn from the class is worth it.

05/07/2014
good
PYSC 2703 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took abnormal psychology and loved it. Prof Wedemyer is an awesome teacher and I genuinely interested in the material hes teaching. He always provides the most up to date information on the subject. If youre going into psych or social work, I recommend this class! Two very enthusiastic thumbs up!

04/30/2014
good
Psyc 2313 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Took intro to counseling with professor Wedemeyer. I would recommend his class to anyone. Not only has it been easy to pass, but the content is truly insightful. He is very open about sharing about his experience in the counseling field, and also about answering any questions you might have regarding the class and materials.

02/11/2014
good
PSYC 2103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Wedemeyer is a GREAT teacher! Everything he teaches us helps us with everyday life situations. I would most recommend to take his Human Relations class. He has amazing activities that I am sure you will enjoy. :)

12/11/2013
good
PSYC 2103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Amazing teacher and amazing class! I took Human Relations with this professor, and it was great. Keep in mind that he expects you to actually show up for the class, but otherwise, very laidback and encouraging environment.

12/10/2013
good
psyc 2103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher and great content covered.

good
psyc 2313 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Wedemeyer is very clear on his expectations in and out of class. He uses power points and goes over every one that he assigns for the class. His demonstrations of real life counseling situations is pertinent to our career. I have had him in 4 different classes and he is fair and thorough.

good
Human Relations Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Wedemeyer's Human Relations focuses on making us examine ourselves and how we deal with other people. He showed us various techniques that can improve of view of ourselves and our interactions with others. Some key topics were reading body language, emotions, and self improvement. We used a workbook for all our homework assignments. Great class.

good
Counseling Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Wedemeyer gave us the inside information that he said would determine if we continued with a psychology, social worker, etc. major. He performed demonstrations of the most recognized forms of counseling including Gestalt and Rogerian. As students we also practiced various counseling techniques. The class consisted of a few tests and nothing else.

12/03/2013
good
counseling Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great professor! He loves his job and loves seeing students learn. Would recommend taking his classes.

11/04/2013
good
psychology Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took 3 of Rich's classes and loved them all! human relationship, human sexuality, and developmental psych. He is absolutely amazing! He knows what he is talking about and loves what he does! I would recommend any of his classes!

08/24/2013
good
PSYC2103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

The experience of have being taught by Professor Wedemeyer was just that an experience into myself and the worlds view of me. I sat like a dry sponge not realizing what I needed until Professor Wedemeyer poured into my intellect. If your considering taking Human Relations do not miss an opportunity to receive from this awesome Professor.