in Rose State College that teach Psychology Edit
at Rose State College, Midwest City, OK
are you Rich Wedemeyer?
12/15/2014
good
7576 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Inspirational" "Hilarious" "Respected by students"

Rich as he likes to be called is great! He is on the point and love what he does not only will you leave learning more you will be confident in the subject he has taught. He gives you plenty of attention and office hours if you need him. Rich is down to earth and a hell of a professor I recommend him to anyone.

12/04/2014
good
PSYC 2313 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"There for you" "Would take again" "Hilarious"

I took this class because I am interested in becoming a therapist. Mr. Wedemeyer is extremely helpful and his lectures are always eloquent and hilarious. He is such a wonderful person and gives great tips on how to improve yourself in your career in psychology. I will definitely be taking more of his classes. And I recommend the textbook heartily.

12/03/2014
good
Psyc 1103 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+
"Participation matters" "Would take again" "Skip class? You won't pass."

Human Relations was more than just a college class for credit. This class helped me change my life. Rich is a great prof. He definitely knows his material. He is very open and honest. The class was interactive and extremely useful in everyday life. I would definitely take the course again, or a second semester for more in-depth detail.

11/24/2014
good
PSYC 2103 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A
"Respected by students" "Participation matters" "Skip class? You won't pass."

Human relations and Human sexuality have been a god send. These classes are not only inspirational, they can be life changing if you let them. These classes give you tons of information that you never would have expected to learn. Questions that no one feels comfortable asking are answered. He is a wonderful teacher.

11/19/2014
good
PSYC 2213 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+
"Would take again" "Skip class? You won't pass." "Hilarious"

I've taken Professor Wedemeyer for THREE different Psychology classes because I enjoyed his first class so much. (I don't even need them for my program, but was interested in the courses.) His test are pretty easy if you make sure you show up for class. I didn't even take notes, just paid attention. He has a lot of great stories and experience.

11/13/2014
good
2528 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A
"Amazing lectures" "Tests? Not many" "Gives good feedback"

his class are easy but you need to go to understand the information better.

11/11/2014
good
7576PSYC Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+
"Inspirational" "Amazing lectures" "Would take again"

I've taken both Psychology of Human Realtionships and Intro to Counseling and I've thoroughly enjoyed both classes. Wedemeyer has a wealth of knowlege and life experience that he readily shares with his students. He is kind, funny, and intelligent and I would take both classes again if I could. Neither are very hard, but you do learn a lot.

10/29/2014
good
8947 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"There for you" "Participation matters" "Would take again"

He makes his material very clear for easy understanding. He is a great professor and has a lot of respected opinions and ideals. The course in general is a very interesting and with him as your professor it makes the learning process so much easier.

10/01/2014
good
Human Relations Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A
"Inspirational" "Hilarious" "Participation matters"

Don't be late, and do not use your cell phone. He's not afraid to call you out. However, he is hands down the best and most memorable professor I've ever had. I learned so much from him, and soaked it up like a sponge. He cares about his subject, and finds amazing ways to relate it to every day life. His class has helped me succeed in life.

08/13/2014
good
PSYC 2313 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best Psych teacher ever! :)

06/20/2014
good
PSYC 2313 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took the intro to counseling course and found it very informative and interesting. He discussed different fields and helped me make my mind up about what exactly I want to do and how I need to get there.

06/02/2014
good
psychology Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

Rich is a great professor. He is passionate about teaching and learning and he is very straight forward, which I appreciate. If you get the chance to take a class from him, I hope that you will truly listen to the knowledge he has to offer you!

05/12/2014
good
psyv2103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very knowledgeable.

05/11/2014
good
PYSC 1113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Rich is a wonderful professor very knowledgeable and helpful. His real life experience is evident and he delivers information very effectively. I would recommend taking as many classes with this professor as you can. I feel very lucky to have had him as my professor.

good
PSYC-2323 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

One of the best professors I can imagine having. He's passionate, experienced, and you can tell he cares about what he talks about in all of his classes.

good
Human relations Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

Very strict on cell phones and don't be late. I loved this class and he is an excellent teacher and super intelligent. Very helpful.

good
Human Relations Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great Professor. Extremely helpful and very enthusiastic about the material. Requires students to work hard, but what you learn from the class is worth it.

05/07/2014
good
PYSC 2703 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took abnormal psychology and loved it. Prof Wedemyer is an awesome teacher and I genuinely interested in the material hes teaching. He always provides the most up to date information on the subject. If youre going into psych or social work, I recommend this class! Two very enthusiastic thumbs up!

04/30/2014
good
Psyc 2313 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Took intro to counseling with professor Wedemeyer. I would recommend his class to anyone. Not only has it been easy to pass, but the content is truly insightful. He is very open about sharing about his experience in the counseling field, and also about answering any questions you might have regarding the class and materials.

02/11/2014
good
PSYC 2103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Wedemeyer is a GREAT teacher! Everything he teaches us helps us with everyday life situations. I would most recommend to take his Human Relations class. He has amazing activities that I am sure you will enjoy. :)