in Rose State College that teach Psychology Edit
at Rose State College, Midwest City, OK
are you Rich Wedemeyer?

10/01/2014
good
Human Relations Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A
"Hilarious" "Participation matters" "Inspirational"

Don't be late, and do not use your cell phone. He's not afraid to call you out. However, he is hands down the best and most memorable professor I've ever had. I learned so much from him, and soaked it up like a sponge. He cares about his subject, and finds amazing ways to relate it to every day life. His class has helped me succeed in life.

08/13/2014
good
PSYC 2313 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best Psych teacher ever! :)

06/20/2014
good
PSYC 2313 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took the intro to counseling course and found it very informative and interesting. He discussed different fields and helped me make my mind up about what exactly I want to do and how I need to get there.

06/02/2014
good
psychology Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

Rich is a great professor. He is passionate about teaching and learning and he is very straight forward, which I appreciate. If you get the chance to take a class from him, I hope that you will truly listen to the knowledge he has to offer you!

05/12/2014
good
psyv2103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very knowledgeable.

05/11/2014
good
PYSC 1113 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Rich is a wonderful professor very knowledgeable and helpful. His real life experience is evident and he delivers information very effectively. I would recommend taking as many classes with this professor as you can. I feel very lucky to have had him as my professor.

good
PSYC-2323 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

One of the best professors I can imagine having. He's passionate, experienced, and you can tell he cares about what he talks about in all of his classes.

good
Human relations Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+

Very strict on cell phones and don't be late. I loved this class and he is an excellent teacher and super intelligent. Very helpful.

good
Human Relations Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great Professor. Extremely helpful and very enthusiastic about the material. Requires students to work hard, but what you learn from the class is worth it.

05/07/2014
good
PYSC 2703 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took abnormal psychology and loved it. Prof Wedemyer is an awesome teacher and I genuinely interested in the material hes teaching. He always provides the most up to date information on the subject. If youre going into psych or social work, I recommend this class! Two very enthusiastic thumbs up!