Jodi Orm at Lake Superior State University

Jodi Orm

Number of ratings 7 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

12/30/12

NURS327

Amazing woman. She sets high standards for you but is cheering you on every step. I have never seen a stronger student advocate. She goes to war for her students. I've seen her take on the board for them. Study hard, but her tests are fair. If you don't like her, it's because you didn't get far in the program & you have no idea what's coming yet.

1/21/12

NURS327

Professor Orm is AMAZING!!!!! I had her for my clinicals, lecture, and lab. She is always willing to help you out and cares about your success in the class. I can't wait until I get to have her again my senior year!

1/28/10

nrse101

oh boy!! This professor teaches ethics and doesn't have a clue about what that means...She needs to re take this course again before trying to teach others....

1/22/10

Nrsg101

not helpful at all, and dont get on her bad side she is in the lssu nursing click

4/22/09

NURS327

Jodi is an amazing professor. I had her for lab. she is really helpful and caring. She has a great sense of humor and teaches what you need to know for "the real world" of nursing. She's easily approachable and understanding!

8/30/08

PNUR101

Great prof, knows her stuff, learned a lot! Also, worked hard to prepare us for the program!

8/2/07

NURS213

Whoever told her she has to be mean to students? Is that supposed to make us want to learn? Nasty, nasty woman who tells us it's for our own good. Making me cry doesn't make me like her - it makes me want to AVOID her. Please don't make me take another class with her!

More Nursing professors at Lake Superior State University