in Lake Superior State University that teach Nursing Edit
at Lake Superior State University, Sault Sainte Marie, MI
are you Jodi Orm?

12/30/2012
good
NURS327 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Amazing woman. She sets high standards for you but is cheering you on every step. I have never seen a stronger student advocate. She goes to war for her students. I've seen her take on the board for them. Study hard, but her tests are fair. If you don't like her, it's because you didn't get far in the program & you have no idea what's coming yet.

01/21/2012
good
NURS327 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Orm is AMAZING!!!!! I had her for my clinicals, lecture, and lab. She is always willing to help you out and cares about your success in the class. I can't wait until I get to have her again my senior year!

01/28/2010
nrse101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

oh boy!! This professor teaches ethics and doesn't have a clue about what that means...She needs to re take this course again before trying to teach others....

01/22/2010
Nrsg101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

not helpful at all, and dont get on her bad side she is in the lssu nursing click

04/22/2009
good
NURS327 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Jodi is an amazing professor. I had her for lab. she is really helpful and caring. She has a great sense of humor and teaches what you need to know for "the real world" of nursing. She's easily approachable and understanding!

08/30/2008
good
PNUR101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great prof, knows her stuff, learned a lot! Also, worked hard to prepare us for the program!

08/02/2007
NURS213 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Whoever told her she has to be mean to students? Is that supposed to make us want to learn? Nasty, nasty woman who tells us it's for our own good. Making me cry doesn't make me like her - it makes me want to AVOID her. Please don't make me take another class with her!