in Wilson Community College that teach English Edit
Katrina Williams
at Wilson Community College, Wilson, NC
are you Katrina Williams?

01/19/2010
ENG111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I don't know what was worse about her class, the lack of feedback prior to the final grade on major projects or her cold and remote attitude. She didn't even have her own lessons on her online classes - they were links to websites by other teachers! What would make an english teacher think student feedback was ever going to be helpful?

03/10/2009
Eng111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Ms. Williams is the reason community colleges have bad reps. I dropped this class because I realized that I would not learn anything more than I learned in high school English. The focus of English 111 should be composition and structure rather than transition words and spelling. One of the quizzes actually asked to spell the plural of mouse.

08/05/2007
good
Eng01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mrs. Williams is very nice and she does understand each and every students needs.