Joseph Metts at Broward College (all campuses)

Joseph Metts

Number of ratings 40 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

2/13/14

ISM 3432

Dr. Metts is a great professor. He is super laid back and friendly. I had him for 2 classes at the same time, both were accelerated classes (only 8 weeks). The classes were software QA and network security. The material was challenging in both classes, but his style of teaching made it fun to learn. He really knows what he's talking about.

12/20/13

cgs1060c

Greatest teacher! He helps so much in class! Gives feed back. I hate computers but his teaching made it fun & interesting doing his projects on SAM. Just buy the SAM code . No need for a book .

12/12/12

cgs1060

He is a great teacher. He cares. He'll review. He helps. Even during test if needed. Down to earth and extremely easy to talk too. The only thing is his voice. It can get monotone so make sure your self motivated everyday. Outside of that one thing great teacher. OOO YEAAAA, "GET.... THE.... BOOK"

6/26/12

cgs1060

Great Teacher, very helpful, and definately an easy class. I highly Recomment Mr. Metts

6/20/12

cgs1060

MR. METTS IS VERY HELPFUL AND WILL TELL YOU HOW TO GET YOUR WORD DONE THE PROPER WAY. HE WANTS YOU TO SHOW THAT YOU ARE MAKING AN EFFORT THE REST IS HISTORY.HE WILL ACCCEPT LATE ASSIGNMENTS FROM YOU .HES ONE THE NICEST TEACHER THERES AT BROWARD COLLEGE WHEN IT COME TO (CGS1060)TAKE MY WORD FOR IT EASY A

7/19/11

CGS1060

This Prof. is great! I took an online class with him and everything was extremely easy. He gives you plenty of extra credits so you can do good in the class, very laid back and very easy to get an "A" if you do the assignment! I recommend it!

6/10/11

CGS020

my dawg!! yall know yall frontin on mr. metts cuz he was on point with everything when it came to homework, projects, in class assignments, and especially the notes. keep it up mr. metts!!!

4/25/11

componli

Read the previous comments, unfortunately they are all true.

12/18/10

CGS1060

I would not recommend this professor to anyone. Like all the other comments said before, he does not respond to email, and he waits till the last minute to grade for work. I got an C in the class,but I deserved a B. I am not even sure if he graded all my work. Work computer prof at that school.

12/17/10

cgs1060

I took this class online due to the previous comments on the site. never again am i doing that! Ive never seen so many 100's on my work but in the end, I end up with a C. doesnt answer your email, always have some type of excuse. he still didnt grade work so i know im suppose to have a B. i know there have to be better profs. then him

12/17/10

CGS1060

This man doesnt reply to any messages, he takes forever to grade the assignments, you never know your grade in the class, it was the worst online class i have taken, with hard work i earn an C in the class.

12/14/10

cgs1060

Tomorrow will be the due date to inform the grades to the office in BC and we do not know yet how we did in his class. I do not know why he does that. We are worry and desappointed. All professors gave us our grades but Prof. Metts does not care about us.

12/13/10

cgs1060

Do you want a terrible headache? The professor does not reply any email. He does not care about the students at all. He gives us 4 projects, 7 discussions, 10 homeworks, 1 research paper and tricky midterm and final. You will take the final without any clue about which grade you need to earn because he does not give you your grades.

12/10/10

cgs1060

I have no idea how I am doing in his course. I am completly lost. No answer from him.

11/1/10

cgs106

this is the worst online class i have ever taken in my life

10/19/10

CGS1060

I wish these negative reviews were here before I switched from another teacher to him. This is the worst professor I have ever had in my entire life. No communication at all & hard quizzes on material not even in the book that make up 60% of your grade. I never thought a intro computer class would be like this. he better curve everyone's grade...

10/17/10

CGS1060

I am disappointed. This class should be an interesting class, but it isn't at all. We have to study very long chapters without any clue about what is really important to learn for the quizzes. One research paper, alot of writings that does not help us for the quizzes.

10/16/10

CGS1060

I have been in his online class for 3 months. This class is a nightmare. He does not reply e-mails. He just gives us a lot of homework asking us to write paragraphs. There is a research paper (4-5 pages) We have no clue about the midterm and final quizzes. He give us 30 min to answer more than 30 tricky questions in the midterm exam. Terrible!!!

10/11/10

CGS1060

This is a follow up to an earlier post. I've been in this class for 2 months and he still hasn't replied to any of my emails. The class is a complete mess. I have no idea when he's going to post assignments and what he expects in them as they are very vague. Terrible professor -- do not take!!

8/28/10

CGS1060

Does not post grades until end of class. Made an easy class harder than it needed to be. Mid and final were worth more than your total grade. Makes you write a research paper and assigns lotsssss of work.

More Computer Science professors at Broward College (all campuses)