in Florida State College at Jacksonville that teach Humanities Edit
at Florida State College at Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL
are you Nicholas Louh?

08/20/2014
good
REL2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

He has a very funny and cool personality. He is fair and tries to work with you when you need him. Very informative. He brings guest speakers to speak. I was hesitating before i took this class. I didn't want it to interfere with my belief. I have never once regretted it. I was very open, and it made me get the most of it. It was very humbling.

04/29/2014
good
REL2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

He is the best Professor I have ever had! He does care about his students and respects everyone's opinion. He has the best optimistic personality and is such a joy to be around! I will always remember this class, it truly has opened my eyes about the world around us!

12/14/2013
good
REL2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is SUPER funny, and it's so hard to tell if he's being serious or not. He will say anything!Weekly quizzes so you have to read the book, 1 presentation and 1 paper. No final if perfect attendance. He speaks Arabic, Hebrew, & Greek and really knows religions. Guest speakers every class. He will make fun of students in a nice way. And he's sexy.

05/05/2013
good
REL2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I was nervous about taking a religion class at all, but Prof Louh barely spoke at all; he had guest speakers present their religion. He encouraged us to ask any question we thought of (respectfully). This was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and this class changed can change your life, even if you're not religious. Take it.

04/28/2012
good
REL2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Louh is outstanding. He's the only professor I have had who entered the classroom every day with such good energy. His methods of teaching are challenging, but rewarding. The conversations, the interviews, and the site visits have created memories that I will never forget. I wish he taught other classes. This guy deserves a reward.

04/22/2012
Rel2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

One of the hardest classes i have taken. not enough grades. Don't be late and don't be absent past 2 days other wise you fail . only take this class if you have to.

04/22/2012
good
REL2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Most interactive, interesting class I've taken, Dr. Louh is really fantastic! Don't bother taking if you want to be lazy or never show up, you will fail fast. He expects you to participate, read, and think. I loved it!

04/28/2011
REL2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He was a funny guy, but he kind of thought too much of himself. My favorite parts of his class were the guest speakers, hands down. It's not hard to do well in his class: there's a weekly quiz & a big project and paper at the end. He means well, but I'm still not a huge fan of him. Oh, & if you don't miss class, you don't have to take the final.

05/07/2010
good
Rel2300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

All around amazing professor.

05/02/2009
good
REL2100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Louh is awesome.