in Phoenix College that teach Mathematics Edit
Tatiana Enakieva
at Phoenix College, Phoenix, AZ
are you Tatiana Enakieva?
1.9

01/31/2014
0039 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Very thick accent which makes it difficult to understand. Very nice. I would have chose a different teacher if I had the option.

12/08/2012
MAT082 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This professor is very kind. she allows you to get lots of extra-credit and make up test.Her accent is NOT bad at all,although she seems to get nervous when speaking,people are just mean to her, in my opinion.If you can open up your book and follow the syllabus you will be just fine.Some people only know how to blame others for their lazyness.

10/26/2011
MATH082 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Can't understand what they lady say's. Tried to make a test up and when I asked her to she told me that I have a low grade, which was my reason for trying to make the test up. To me she is the worst teacher I have ever had in my life

10/17/2011
mat082 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She does not listent to the questions you ask and is ver inconsistent

04/29/2010
MAT091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

There is a language barrier to overcome. She has a thick Ukranian accent and for math this doesn't help where one needs to understand fundamental concepts. Don't get me wrong, she knows her math, but trying to understand what she knows is difficult.

11/12/2008
mat091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

some what hard to understand i just pretty much sit and color in her class the lady infront of me gets mad when i start to talk to my nieghbor trying to understand

05/08/2008
alg091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

she was the worst teacher in the world

04/10/2008
good
MAT091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

At first you'll be taken aback by the accent, and she'll tell you herself that it's just not for some people. But, once I buckled down and got past it I found she was a great teacher. Very willing to spend the time and make sure you understand. Very compassionate and she knows her stuff.