Tatiana Enakieva at Phoenix College

Tatiana Enakieva

Number of ratings 8 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

1/31/14

Very thick accent which makes it difficult to understand. Very nice. I would have chose a different teacher if I had the option.

12/8/12

MAT082

This professor is very kind. she allows you to get lots of extra-credit and make up test.Her accent is NOT bad at all,although she seems to get nervous when speaking,people are just mean to her, in my opinion.If you can open up your book and follow the syllabus you will be just fine.Some people only know how to blame others for their lazyness.

10/26/11

MATH082

Can't understand what they lady say's. Tried to make a test up and when I asked her to she told me that I have a low grade, which was my reason for trying to make the test up. To me she is the worst teacher I have ever had in my life

10/17/11

mat082

She does not listent to the questions you ask and is ver inconsistent

4/29/10

MAT091

There is a language barrier to overcome. She has a thick Ukranian accent and for math this doesn't help where one needs to understand fundamental concepts. Don't get me wrong, she knows her math, but trying to understand what she knows is difficult.

11/12/08

mat091

some what hard to understand i just pretty much sit and color in her class the lady infront of me gets mad when i start to talk to my nieghbor trying to understand

5/8/08

alg091

she was the worst teacher in the world

4/10/08

MAT091

At first you'll be taken aback by the accent, and she'll tell you herself that it's just not for some people. But, once I buckled down and got past it I found she was a great teacher. Very willing to spend the time and make sure you understand. Very compassionate and she knows her stuff.

More Mathematics professors at Phoenix College