in Miami Dade College (all) that teach English Edit
Sanjeev Agrawal
at Miami Dade College (all), Miami, FL
are you Sanjeev Agrawal?

10/30/2013
EAP LEVEL 5-6 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is a good teacher, easy to understand, But I had to drop his class because he was VERY disrespectful, I hate it.

12/09/2011
good
eap1660 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

he's very easy

08/24/2011
good
SPN1121 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I don't know why everyone complains about this guy. Yes he can be impatient at times, but I would be too if I had to teach the student in the class I was in. As long as you do the work and participate, you will do well. He is a cool guy and always crackin' funny jokes throughout class. He makes the best of it!

08/18/2011
gram1660 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

i loved him ... per a week... is o hard with him, he gets frustrated when u dont understand! he doesnt repeat. his quiz and test are with 50 questions, i had the whole class in B and at the end i didnt present the last HW and i fail with an F , not even with a D.... DONT TAKE HIM

07/30/2011
englieap Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

not easy

04/30/2011
EAP1520 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Very sarcastic, I had to drop his class. Did not learn anything.

01/05/2010
good
EAP1660 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

In terms of knowledge and professionalism he is the best. He push you to learn and he is really well-prepared. If you wanna learn some real grammar, he is your guy. Also, he usually makes classes enjoyable. I had fun with that class and I definitely learn something.

12/29/2008
good
grammeap Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

teaching grammar, he is just the best, he explains everything clearly!! if u ask something he explains it thousands times. Just dont play with him cause he is very delicated. As a writing teacher, he is the best option bcause if u know how to make esays he would tell u "that's the way my son writes!" so thats good bcause u try to do ur best!!

10/20/2008
good
eap1620 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excelent!!!

06/20/2008
good

He is a really good teacher,I loved his classes!!

12/10/2007
good
eap1111 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

he is just the best