in Dowling College that teach Education Edit
Christine Chin-Sang
Professor in the Education department
at Dowling College, Oakdale, NY
are you Christine Chin-Sang?

06/22/2011
good
EDL5503 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This is one of the only classes I've taken at Dowling where I can honestly say I learned something that will help me be a better teacher. Christine knows her stuff and she expects you to learn it too. It's not an easy class, but you will learn so much. She is very understanding and will help you the entire time.

05/14/2010
good
EDU5503 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This was a hard class because she asks you to learn a lot. There isn't too much work, but you really have to know what you are doing. I learned so much this semester.

09/03/2007
good
EDU7518 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Extremely helpful and willing to work with you. I would hightly recommend her to anyone interested in literacy education.