in University of North Texas that teach Art Education Edit
Professor in the Art Education department
at University of North Texas, Denton, TX
are you Cindy Hasio?

02/05/2008
ART3170 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I wasn't sure about technology in the beginning but now I know it thanks Cindy. Great classroom organization with the lessons and very helpful and kind to her students. Some of the assignments were really fun!

11/14/2007
good
ART3170 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Cindy Hasio is a great teacher. She is nice, kind and helpful. She cares about her students and how we learn. I learned a lot about Photoshop in her class that helped me get a job.

09/21/2007
good
ART4830 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is really motivated and enthusiastic. She is an instructor that cares and pushes you to do your best. I learned a lot in technology and feel more confident to use those skills when I work as a teacher.