in Allan Hancock College that teach Mathematics Edit
are you Eui Chung?
C

05/28/2014
good
Math 182 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: C

Ms. Chung is a really nice person and a good teacher. My issues with the course is perhaps that math was not my best subject. I'm far better at English but it was fun to see how far up in math I could go.

07/17/2013
good
Math 141 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Such a great teacher! take her. best math teacher at AHC.

06/02/2013
good
MATH 141 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Ms.Chung is a really nice and caring teacher. The class is not that easy, but she always try to make it easier for her students. She sometimes brought food for our class. If you're having trouble, she will gladly help you. Her accent is kind of thick but it's still understandable.

05/23/2013
Math 331 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Got right to the point with lessons. Pay attention obviously. Homework was not to hard, Just do it. Its easy points that can benefit you in the end. I am not amazing at math I thought I would fall behind but she taught great. She also lets you know exactly what's on the exams & final. So you basically have no excuse to fail! Really awesome teacher.

05/12/2013
good
math311 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Algebra two with Chung was great. ONLY complaint is i had a hard time with her accent for maybe a week, after that i got used to it. Teaches amazingly and tests fairly. straight forward class: go, do hw, study and pass (easily)

12/10/2012
good
Math331 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

E.Chung is a great teacher, and extremely fair. She makes homework a large amount of your grade so if you don't do so well on your exams, but you're consistent with turning in your homework, you will still have a good grade. I've always been really bad a math and at the end of this class I felt really confident.

11/28/2012
good
Math331 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Miss Chung is so amazing. Amazingly easy. I have never taken a math class higher than Geometry and she made Algebra 2 very easy and told us what to study for the tests. I studied exactly what she told us and I have a 99% in the class so far. She is a great math teacher!!!! I wish I could take her for Stats.

11/19/2012
good
math141 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is, no doubt, the best instructor I've ever had. I tried to take this course last semester but I had to drop, theacher made the course hard to understand. Then I took the course with Miss Chung and what difference. She has a way of making the difficult, easy! If you can, take her class. I wish she could be my teacher for all my classes,so cute

06/26/2012
good
Math141 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great Teacher who actually cares if you learn the material. Doesn't use book in class and all test questions come from her notes and taken from chapter quizzes. Final is cumulative and is based on Tests taken.One the best math teachers on Campus. Wish she taught Calc. 1&2 If you fail this class is because you didn't show up and didn't try.

06/10/2012
good
math141 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Amazing teacher, solely based off notes, 4 to 5 everyclass... tests based from notes... just keep up perfect scores on ur hmwk... do some excellent notes and no need for tutoring... easy A is you want it bad enough.

05/18/2012
good
math531 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I loved her! Wish she could teach all my math classes. She's a very polite, very sweet, dainty girl. I suck at math, so her step-by-step instruction worked really well for me. When I had questions, she explained things and cared enough to make sure that I "got" it, not just nodding our heads.

05/07/2012
good
math141 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She's the best!!! Took her for Alg 2 and Pre-Cal. She tells you almost exactly what's going to be on the tests. So easy I felt like I was cheating. I dropped Pre-Cal the semester before with another teacher because i couldn't understand it. Miss Chung made it so very easy to understand; it was simple. I highly recommend her.

12/06/2011
good
MATH141 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I have had Mrs. Chung for math 331(Alg 2) and she is an amzing techer. I always struggled with precal. but after taking her she made it a breeze. She is very understanding and is willing to help as long as you ask her, Tests are easier than homework as they are based off notes. Only complaint is that she is just a little slow during her lectures.

11/23/2011
Math135 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Honestly, i can say that I was unable to understand half of her lectures. While she placed all the information on the board, any question that I asked was outside of her knowledge in the English language. Homework due every class. Tests were easy in beginning however are progressively more difficult due to my lack of knowledge in the subject.

06/04/2011
good
math331 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

GREAT teacher!!! i took her for algebra 1 and 2. i have always had trouble with math, but this class was so easy and helpful. all you need to do to pass the class is show up for lecture and copy the notes. all the tests are based straight from her notes. we never used the book in class. the homework wasnt overwhelming at all.

05/29/2011
good
Math331 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

This class was a bit more of a challenge than Math 311. Great teacher. Will take the time to explain things, but the class did seem to move quicker than Math 311. Does not let you use notes on tests. Gives partial credit as long as you try to answer a problem.

05/23/2011
good
math331 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Math has always been my worst subject. But she explains things very good and finds the easiest way possible to do a problem. Just go to class everyday and pay attention. do your hw. Shes not a hard grader shes fair..she doesnt let you use notes on the test so study..

02/06/2011
good
Math311 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

First off, I hate math. I don't like it, and its hard for me to follow. I pulled off an A in this class and that amazed me. She goes step by step and as long as you take good notes, and ask for help, you will do well. Missing class, showing up late, only showing up for tests will not help you in this class.

10/07/2010
Math331 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

IF you have a lot of questions, don't bother taking this class. she wants to rush trhough to get from chapter 7-12. She doesn't like to go over homework and in my personal experience i spent 12hrs a wk in the math lab on top of 6hrs a wk of class. OVERWHELMING! If math is not your subject DO NOT TAKE HER!

12/14/2009
good
Math331 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Amazing teacher!! Taker her for any math class you can get her for! She is the sweetest person ever. You know what is expected of you, the homework is reasonable, and she is great at explaining things. I love Ms Chung!!!!!!