in Allan Hancock College that teach Mathematics Edit
are you Eui Chung?
C

05/28/2014
good
Math 182 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: C

Ms. Chung is a really nice person and a good teacher. My issues with the course is perhaps that math was not my best subject. I'm far better at English but it was fun to see how far up in math I could go.

07/17/2013
good
Math 141 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Such a great teacher! take her. best math teacher at AHC.

06/02/2013
good
MATH 141 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Ms.Chung is a really nice and caring teacher. The class is not that easy, but she always try to make it easier for her students. She sometimes brought food for our class. If you're having trouble, she will gladly help you. Her accent is kind of thick but it's still understandable.

05/23/2013
Math 331 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Got right to the point with lessons. Pay attention obviously. Homework was not to hard, Just do it. Its easy points that can benefit you in the end. I am not amazing at math I thought I would fall behind but she taught great. She also lets you know exactly what's on the exams & final. So you basically have no excuse to fail! Really awesome teacher.

05/12/2013
good
math311 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Algebra two with Chung was great. ONLY complaint is i had a hard time with her accent for maybe a week, after that i got used to it. Teaches amazingly and tests fairly. straight forward class: go, do hw, study and pass (easily)

12/10/2012
good
Math331 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

E.Chung is a great teacher, and extremely fair. She makes homework a large amount of your grade so if you don't do so well on your exams, but you're consistent with turning in your homework, you will still have a good grade. I've always been really bad a math and at the end of this class I felt really confident.

11/28/2012
good
Math331 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Miss Chung is so amazing. Amazingly easy. I have never taken a math class higher than Geometry and she made Algebra 2 very easy and told us what to study for the tests. I studied exactly what she told us and I have a 99% in the class so far. She is a great math teacher!!!! I wish I could take her for Stats.

11/19/2012
good
math141 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is, no doubt, the best instructor I've ever had. I tried to take this course last semester but I had to drop, theacher made the course hard to understand. Then I took the course with Miss Chung and what difference. She has a way of making the difficult, easy! If you can, take her class. I wish she could be my teacher for all my classes,so cute

06/26/2012
good
Math141 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great Teacher who actually cares if you learn the material. Doesn't use book in class and all test questions come from her notes and taken from chapter quizzes. Final is cumulative and is based on Tests taken.One the best math teachers on Campus. Wish she taught Calc. 1&2 If you fail this class is because you didn't show up and didn't try.

06/10/2012
good
math141 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Amazing teacher, solely based off notes, 4 to 5 everyclass... tests based from notes... just keep up perfect scores on ur hmwk... do some excellent notes and no need for tutoring... easy A is you want it bad enough.