in San Diego City College that teach Mathematics Edit
are you Paul Young?
C+

07/03/2014
good
Math 46 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

If you ever want to understand how math relates to the real world just ask Professor Young. Before he teaches you a new concept he tells short stories to paint an image in your head of what youre about to learn. best math teacher ever.

05/27/2014
good
Math 104 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: C

Great professor. I had gotten very sick in the middle of the semester and was close to passing. He made a deal with me that if I could score an 85% on the final, he would pass me with a C. Promptly responded to e-mails.

05/13/2014
good
MATH46 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Took professor young for math 46 and I have to say, he's by far the best math teacher Ive had. He breaks up class in a timely manner; usually uses the first half of the hour to explain the material then the second half hour he gives a worksheet for you to do. provides review sheets before the tests, definitely planning on taking him for 96

02/04/2014
good
Math 46 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

This is the best math teacher I have ever had! He gives great lectures that are simple to follow and many times amusing! I highly recommend this teacher! I wish he had a Math 96 class available!

01/05/2013
good
MATH104 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Young was very helpful and understanding throughout the semester. This class online is pretty challenging and has a lot of material to cover for a 3 unit class, with a lot of homework and tests every 2 weeks. This was my hardest class this semester but also the most rewarding. You have to read the whole book and tests are on all chapters.