in Central Washington University that teach Engineering Edit
B-
1.5
12/17/2014
good
IET 161 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A-
"Would take again" "There for you"

One of the best teachers I've had at CWU, if not the best. Honestly cares about his students and will do everything he can to help! Put in the effort and show you are trying and he will cut you some slack

12/11/2014
good
SHM 323 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: C
"Would take again" "Respected by students" "Tough Grader"

Great wealth of knowledge and awesome prof. Probably one of the best profs I have had. Makes you really work but you learn so much in a quarter. Highly recommend!

12/06/2014
good
IET 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: Not sure yet
"Would take again" "Amazing lectures" "There for you"

Awesome prof and class!

12/05/2014
good
IET 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Clear grading criteria" "There for you" "Participation matters"

GREAT class and WONDERFUL professor! My favorite of both by far. Prof. Andler truly cares about his students and I have learned so much from him this quarter. Attendance IS required and he is there for you which really means a lot. His lectures ARE very well put together and its really amazing how well you can do if you just show TAKE THE CLASS

10/28/2014
good
IET 490 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Would take again" "There for you" "Respected by students"

I had Prof. Andler as my summer internship advisor for my safety and health internship. I was out of state this summer and away from my family and Prof Andler was there to help me with a lot of different things and I really do appreciate his help. Thanks!

10/10/2014
good
IET 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"Hilarious" "Tests are tough" "Amazing lectures"

Honestly one of the best and nicest professors I have had at CWU (and I am a senior). I had Prof. Andler last Spring and his IET 101 class should be required for everyone. His lectures are great and his tests can be tough and are long, but he pulls no surprises! Take this class and this guy if you can!

04/22/2014
good
CMGT 245 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I have had Prof Andler now for four classes and really enjoy his style of teaching and great vast array of knowledge. From Industrial Engineering to Construction Management, and Safety and Health Management, he's AWESOME! Take this guy, you won't be disappointed!

04/07/2014
good
SHM 353 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

Risk and Insurance with prof Andler was great! He is so knowledgable about insurance and passionate about his job and he is such a great asset to the SHM program! Highly recommend! Thanks for a great class!

03/31/2014
good
IET 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He gives you a ton of homework and it never lets up...but the good news is that he grades fairly easy. Stay on top of the course work and you will be good...he gives WAY more homework than any prof I have ever had (and I am a senior).

03/29/2014
good
IET 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This was my favorite class at Central. Professor Andler genuinely cared for his students and made sure everyone understood the information he was teaching. If you're thinking about taking this class as a gen ed, do yourself a favor and take this class. By far the best decision I've made regarding registering for classes!

02/24/2014
good
IET 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I am not sure what the last student is thinking with the IET 101 online course. I am in this this class and it is a great class. Every lecture is very informative and is useful in life! The course is very well organized and put together. Great class, LOTS of work, but great class!

02/13/2014
IET 101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Honestly, I would not take IET 101 online! This class is so unorganized and assignments get taken down everyday at 10pm and you need to check your syllabus frequently. Due dates are unclear as he doesn't really have a course calendar. The work isn't too bad but I suggest if you want to take this class, take it in lecture because online is unclear

02/12/2014
good
IET 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

To the last person who posted a comment. Welcome to college, yet alone a 5-credit UNIVERSITY CLASS! I have had Prof Andler for 4 classes and he is one of the best professors I have ever had. I know someone in the online class and it is taught just like the in-person section of 101. Highly Rated! Maybe it's time to work for once!

02/12/2014
IET101 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I do not know how he is rated this high, he must be amazing in person. His class online is impossible, You can work 4-5 hours a night 5 days a week and get a B, no joke. I only came to this site to figure out what is going on with this guy and warn others.

02/04/2014
good
SHM 353 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The most interesting professor I have ever had. He is really a good guy!

12/16/2013
good

IET 101 is honestly one of the few classes that I will retain the material learned and use it in the future. Prof Andler is my favorite professor at CWU, hands-down! He is so passionate about his teaching and I have a new major because of him! Show up and do the work and you'll be fine, so hard for may to understand! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!THANKS PROF!

12/15/2013
good
IET101 IET161 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Andler is AWESOME. In IET101, you learn about the telephone system, cars, shop equipment, plus many other things, and he makes technical stuff easy to understand. IET161 is a class on the CAD program Revit, which is mostly self-taught, but Andler is there to help if you get stuck. However, he is VERY strict on attendance, so don’t miss class.

12/13/2013
good

Risk & Insurance with Prof Andler was a great intro/overview of the world of insurance and risk management. He is really passionate about his teaching and it shows. He has a great way of bringing in personal experiences that helps with the dry parts of the subject. Highly Recommend!! I had him for a couple other classes would love to have more!

11/22/2013
good
SHM 353 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Risk and Insurance is a very interesting class that is a lot of material! Prof Andler has a way of presenting and teaching the material to us who don't understand the technical stuff to make it fun and interesting. I hope Prof Andler will teach more SHM class here at CWU as he would have a big following of students! Highly Recommend!

11/15/2013
good
IET 161 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Architectural CAD with Prof Andler is great. He is my favorite professor at CWU and really love this class. Highly Recommend!