David Sanders at University of Missouri - St. Louis

David Sanders

Number of ratings 35 / Average Grade:  A- Submit a correction

5/16/14

Econ 1003

Interesting topics and very helpful. Quizzes a little confusing but OK. Wish I took my other econ classes with him! Great professor.

12/11/13

Grade ReceivedB+

To be honest, he's one of the greatest professor I've ever had. If you really interested to understand the material, don't hesitate taking this course with Sanders. He's such a great professor who use a real life examples to simplify the material for you. To be honest, his 4 tests are fairy hard and requires you to write good notes.

11/15/13

ECON 1001

I love him. He makes class interesting and even includes topics that were voted on as a class in random lectures. Very easy to understand and is always willing to help if you don't. He responds to emails very quickly. I took this course with a different teacher and didn't do well. He's amazing, I recommend him for this course.

11/5/13

Econ 1001

Makes econ interesting, inspired me to get my BS in Economics. Study hard and take good notes an you will find him an excellent professor.

10/15/13

ECON 1003

Wonderful teacher. Really knows his stuff. His key concept articles he writes for the students to read are really helpful and not confusing at all. Definitely recommend

6/10/12

Econ2654

I took my intor to American Economy class with Sanders. It was a requirement for my degree. He understands that as an entry level class most of his students are required to take the class. HE tries to make the class as interesting as possible for you. He is always available and willing to help out. Great professor.

4/15/12

econ1002

Awesome teacher, wish i would have had him for micro too.

1/10/12

Econ1001

If you are taking econ, take sanders! He is very clear, down to earth and obviously loves what he is teaching. VERY student oriented, uses the book little if at all. I took macro with a different teacher and really wish I hadn't. TAKE HIS CLASS!

7/28/11

Econ1500

Prof Sanders makes learning econ easy and fun. He uses great explanations and will go to great lengths to help you if you are struggling. Never read the book and attended class regularly and easily got an A. If you have the opportunity to take a class with prof. Sanders, take it!!

12/11/10

ECON1001

Amazing teacher and great class. I will definately take another class of his.

7/15/09

Econ1003

Took his online class. It is very easy. Definately one you should take, there is no way to get below a B+ in this class. Discussions are OK, could have used better articles to read. The weekly concepts really help learn the economics from the articles.

8/25/08

ECON1001

Great teacher, I have taken economics 3 times before and never really learned it. This prof. is great, I actually understood the class which is something no other econ prof was able to do for me. And for a class I have always hated, he made it enjoyable (as much as economics can be) Really good prof for non econ majors, good looking to.

8/17/08

micro101

He was extremely helpful and he made economics fun! Also, he could convey the topics to where average students and non- econ degree students could understand it.

8/15/08

econ1001

very down to earth teacher. I thought that economics was going to be boring and I would have no interest in it, but he made the subject fun and I enjoyed the class because of him.

8/11/08

ECON1001

He is a great proff. He will make you learn the stuff with any kind of stupid examples which will defined help for the tests. His finals are tricky. He is too good allover.

8/11/08

ECON1001

Dave takes the time to allow YOU to succeed. But YOU have to learn, it's not given to you. Go to class and there is no way you should not get at least a C.

8/10/08

ECON1001

I was very impressed with David's interest in his students and his concern of our understanding of the material. He used real-world examples to reinforce his lectures, and his fun, easygoing personality made some of the drier material more palatable. If I decided to become a teacher, I would look to David as a mentor and source of inspiration.

ECCN101

Good explaining of economics. Great professor for international students.

MICROECON

He was a great teacher. Very nice, always helpful. He is one of my favorite teachers that I have had in my four years at UMSL. He also took the time to get to know everyone in his class and to know something about them. That is great at a college, because most professors don't know any of their students by name.

economicr

Everything else everbody is saying of him is true, great professor, very funny. Tests and workload was ok. Make sure he is teaching the class before you sign up for micro!

More Economics professors at University of Missouri - St. Louis