in Eastern Florida State College that teach Mathematics Edit
at Eastern Florida State College, Cocoa, FL
are you Sharon Sweet?

07/18/2013
good
mac1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She's a great teacher!!!! Take her.

09/18/2012
MAC1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Some "teachers" just aren't cut out to teach. I love math and this class was probably the worst experience of my education. She is unwilling to put forth any effort to help people. I didn't suffer because I'm decent with the material. But, many of my friends suffered from her poor classroom expertise. Bottom line: take someone else.

09/18/2012
MAC1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Will not explain things more than once. Not willing to help you with the work. Makes you feel stupid if you do not think the way she does.

06/01/2012
MAC1105 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Had to use the math lab A LOT because I couldn't understand her. Lets you correct problems on your test and gives half your points back BUT she counts the final twice - counts as the final AND replace your lowest test score. My lowest test was an 87. I got a 60 on the final (accumulative, HARD) and she STILL replaced it! Many students failed :(

12/11/2011
Mat1233 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is an aweful person. Told the class no excuses you miss a test its an F. My sister passed away, I got an F, for attending her funeral. Sad Sad Lady. She doesn't explain and doesn't help