in Arizona State University that teach Business Edit
Professor in the Business department
at Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
are you Thomas Kull?

12/03/2013
SCM455 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A-

This professor gave WAY TOO many assignments. He needs to understand his students have other classes and a life outside of his. Literally I meet with my group for projects twice a week, every week, RIDICULOUS! Nevertheless, the assignments aren't all that difficult, but the workload is unreal.

12/01/2011
good
SCM355 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Kull is a good professor, laid back, and he knows what he's talking about. The discussion questions can be a bit difficult though. The two exams are not that bad either.

10/22/2011
good
SCM355 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Kull is amazing.He makes the class so much fun and keeps you interested in the topic.I thoroughly enjoyed his personality and learned a lot.The DQ questions can be tricky and you need to be very concise during the exams but will not regret taking the class with him.

04/27/2011
good
SCM479 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Kull is awsome! This is the best class i've taken at ASU hands down. It is ALOT of work, comparable to an MBA level course. Class is based on 5 20-30 page case studies that you do, but if your interested in SCM you learn a TON.

05/07/2010

So this was his 1st time teaching SCM 479 and it was a lot of work for us. BUT, everyone knows hes an easy grader and we usually got more than we deserve. However, our pilot class worked really hard all semester and he knows this because we all told him, so I doubt it will be exactly the same. I would take him again because hes hilarious and fun.