in Minnesota State University that teach Urban Studies Edit
at Minnesota State University, Mankato, MN
are you Miriam Porter?

02/23/2012
good
URBS100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr.Porter is great! She is super nice and very understanding. I looked forward to going to her class! She is easy to understand and is very fair with grading. I am going on a field study trip to Ghana and signed up mostly because she was teaching it. She said that the trip is worth the price and after taking her class i trust what she says.

12/01/2010
good
URSI100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This is one of the best classes I've taken. It was interesting and fun. I got to know other students in class too.

05/05/2010
good
ursi01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great Class, great professor.

04/14/2010
good
URBS100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This was one of the most fun classes that I've ever taken.

01/15/2010
good
pol322 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This is my second semester with Dr. Porter. She is always cheerful and well prepared. She's really a classy lady.

01/11/2010
good
URBS100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Porter is way cool. The class was pretty easy if you go.I found out things I didn't know about cities. This was my favorite gen. ed.

01/08/2010
good
pol1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She's awesome. I enjoyed the class and even learned something.

05/18/2008
good
POLS322 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Porter is very patient. She is unorganized and the lectures are boring but the class was easy. The assignments were pointless and seemed like just busy work. She was very easy to get along with and would joke around with the class.

10/16/2007
pol322 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Not a good professor. Very unorganized. Criticizes students and makes them feel worthless. Don't recommend