in New York University that teach Nursing Edit
at New York University, New York, NY
are you Fidelindo Lim?

11/13/2011
good
Adult1241 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excellent teacher.

09/24/2011
good
ElderClin Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

My favorite teacher at NYU. He's compassionate, enthusiastic and funny. I will always remember him. Google his name for some interesting reads. I was blessed to have him for Adult lab as well as elder clinical at NY Downtown. I think I did more in that one clinical than all the others combined. He made me do everything and I'm grateful.

03/06/2010
good
Adult1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Hands down, the best. Not a single negative thing to say.

04/22/2009
good
AdultHeal Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Three words: "Can you imagine??" lmao, he is an interesting character, really funny or corny depending on your type of humor. He is very smart and knows his stuff and you will definitely learn a lot from him. Wait till you see this man!