in College of DuPage that teach Music Edit
Karol-Sue Reddington
Professor in the Music department
at College of DuPage, Glen Ellyn, IL
are you Karol-Sue Reddington?

12/21/2011
good
Piano100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Music is very difficult to learn&teach.It's not to be looked as a random subject with an outline & guaranteed A. Music is not a concrete object where we can assume we "know" & we don't need to put in the effort, time,& even sacrifice to getting a true understanding. This class w. give you tools & guidance but you need to work & teach yourself too.

12/19/2011
good
Music100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I like this professor, she teaches at a faster rate then most- but you learn a lot more then any other teacher because shes thorough. You cannot be lazy- expect to practice and study...and you'll be fine.

12/19/2011
good
Music100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Just work hard, folks...she was helpful, but she expects you to work. I liked her...after the semester I got an A-. I did better then I thought.

good

You need to work hard, my friends! Do you think Mozart or Beethoven functioned on the piano practicing once a week or for one hour? To get a good grade, give your brain a chance to work on the piano! I've learned a great deal from Dr. Karol Sue Reddington. She is true & wants you to learn the material. I did well because of the work I put into it.

good

This professor can truly be your best friend, work hard, get your music together, and do practice- this helps with everything! YOU NEED TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WORK YOU PRODUCE!Don't play the blame game and think taking a class is magic-the magic comes through you & what you do.This is what Dr. Reddington has tought me I'm so grateful. THANK YOU!

good
Music100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I am so grateful for this professor! She gives you a taste of reality of what all musicians go through, with training, learning, and being professional. I love her for that, because so many teachers only baby us & NOT TEACH US ANYTHING!This professor is the best of quality & thoroughness in training & preparing you!I wb taking all her classes! :)

good

I don't know what the fuss is about with those who give this professor a bad rating. She has taught me more about music then any other professor and teacher who have only wasted time on nonsense and stupidity. This professor is legit! I love her!Shes real and will teach you the very best!

good

Dr.Reddington is a wonderful professor, she is thorough,friendly, and expects you to perform as a student, she is helpful and wants the best from you. Work hard and do not be lazy. I did this and recieved a high grade. I give her two thumbs up. :)

09/13/2011
good
MUS100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is the smartest, best teacher ever in the entire world.

01/23/2011
MUSIC2271 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Reddington is a performer, above all. She should really not be teaching. For non-piano majors, who are the majority of her students, her curriculum is too rigorous and her expectations are too high. If you don't meet her wild standards, she just sighs, plants her hand in her face, and walks away without helping you. Difficult and intimidating.