in Savannah College of Art and Design that teach Architecture Edit
A+
1.9

09/14/2014
good
DRAW115 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Scott is amazing!!!! He will help you with anything you need, and is always up for giving advice when it comes to your education or internships. I started this class nervous, but after A LOT of hard work and time, I loved it and made some amazing projects. I never dreaded going to this class, favorite professor by far.

03/19/2012
ARCH302 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Impossible to get an A in his class no matter how much work you do or the quality level of it. He's helpful if you have questions. He's never available as he's the chair of architecture - so if you work well without direction, you're good. If you need more attention, not the professor for you.

10/06/2011
arch405 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

tool

10/22/2010
good
ARCH101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

He expects a lot but everything in the class was worthwhile. He was very nice and i learned more in this class than any other so far. It is easier to just go to his office and find him if you need help though. He can be hard to get by email. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

07/25/2010
good
ARCH100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He's great. I learned a lot from him. He took us on a lot of field trips to different spots around the city and different arcitecture firm that related back to his lectures, which helped me understand the material better. I'm not sure about sexy, but my friend and I think he looks a lot like Bill Nye.

02/19/2010
good
Arch101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Scott is by far the best professor at SCAD! Not always easy...but his method of challenge, allows you to accomplish things you didn't know you could do.

05/01/2008
good
ARCH101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

06/10/2007
DSGN242 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

This was a horrible experience. Lack of direction from the professor, very distracted through the lectures, and would contradict what his requirements were as the project progressed. His grading style is ridiculous, and I'm not talking about during the class. His final grading is horribly unfair and inconsistent. Don't bother emailing him!!!

03/18/2007
good
dsgn241 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Singeisen is the best professor I've had yet! His discussions are really engaging and stimulating. I often come out of class feeling nothing less than inspired! He's very professional when he needs to be, but makes the most endearing little jokes under his breath sometimes. And that bowtie is sexy! It's a shame he's married. ;)

01/20/2007
good
ARCH745 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I found S.S.'s class to be very interesting. He is professional in his presentations to class and is a great role model/mentor. Plus, the bowtie is hot!