in Baton Rouge Community College that teach Reading Edit
are you Carolyn Smith?
A+

08/10/2014
good
reading Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

It's was my first semester and I was comfortable with her as my teacher.

05/26/2014
Reading Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: INC

This teacher lacks Integrity and should not be teaching in a college,because she has certain students that she assist. If she doesn't like you, she dismisses you and you end up failing her class.

05/17/2014
good
20349 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Best reading ever. No one should fail in her class.

11/30/2013
good
Reading 090-901 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher I LOVE LOVE LOVE her easy A just go to class and you will pass and she keeps it 100 with you...

09/09/2013
good

She is my favorite teacher. She tells us what we need to know.