in Baton Rouge Community College that teach Reading Edit
are you Carolyn Smith?
A+

08/10/2014
good
reading Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

It's was my first semester and I was comfortable with her as my teacher.

05/26/2014
Reading Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: INC

This teacher lacks Integrity and should not be teaching in a college,because she has certain students that she assist. If she doesn't like you, she dismisses you and you end up failing her class.

05/17/2014
good
20349 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Best reading ever. No one should fail in her class.

11/30/2013
good
Reading 090-901 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher I LOVE LOVE LOVE her easy A just go to class and you will pass and she keeps it 100 with you...

09/09/2013
good
reading Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is my favorite teacher. She tells us what we need to know.

09/09/2013
good

She is my favorite teacher. She tells us what we need to know.

07/30/2013
good
reading 091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I really enjoyed her class. She made sure that we understood everything that we would need to know on the steps of writing a paper. You will also need to buy your books because they will be used. Also the class is very easy just show up and do your work and you will receive a A.

06/25/2013
good
read 091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Carolyn Smith has really inspired me and helped me realize how much I can learn from really reading. I never liked reading until now.us

06/18/2013
good
Reading 091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is a wonderful teacher cares about all her students and if you don't pass her class something is wrong with you not her.

05/17/2013
good
Read091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Smith is a great teacher, however class can tend to wonder off course. But, she is very nice, gives out bonus, and is easy. I wouldn't say she's an easy A though. It's your responsibilty to show up, study, and do your work, (so don't expect a had out!) and I have very high respect for her because of that! :)