in Baton Rouge Community College that teach Reading Edit
are you Carolyn Smith?
B+
12/04/2014
good
091 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Would take again" "Gives good feedback" "Amazing lectures"

I love Dr. Smith. My freshman year i was so glad that i choose her as my teacher. When i say she gives you a good laughter and educates her students .. she does just that. I strongly suggest to take her

12/03/2014
good
CLASS Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B+
"Gives good feedback" "There for you" "Respected by students"

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AS A GREAT PROFESSOR AINT TO MANY LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!

12/03/2014
good
class Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+
"Amazing lectures" "Respected by students" "Would take again"

If you don't get a A you have a problem..

11/17/2014
good
reading Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Inspirational" "Big time extra credit" "Respected by students"

she is a great teacher and will not fail this class

11/12/2014
good
Reading Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A
"Inspirational" "Big time extra credit" "Respected by students"

Great teacher

10/29/2014
good
093 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+
"Tests? Not many" "Gives good feedback" "Respected by students"

She helps broaden up your horizon by giving you key knowledge about life and critical thinking.

08/10/2014
good
reading Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

It's was my first semester and I was comfortable with her as my teacher.

05/26/2014
Reading Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: INC

This teacher lacks Integrity and should not be teaching in a college,because she has certain students that she assist. If she doesn't like you, she dismisses you and you end up failing her class.

05/17/2014
good
20349 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Best reading ever. No one should fail in her class.

11/30/2013
good
Reading 090-901 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome teacher I LOVE LOVE LOVE her easy A just go to class and you will pass and she keeps it 100 with you...

09/09/2013
good
reading Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is my favorite teacher. She tells us what we need to know.

07/30/2013
good
reading 091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I really enjoyed her class. She made sure that we understood everything that we would need to know on the steps of writing a paper. You will also need to buy your books because they will be used. Also the class is very easy just show up and do your work and you will receive a A.

06/25/2013
good
read 091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Carolyn Smith has really inspired me and helped me realize how much I can learn from really reading. I never liked reading until now.us

06/18/2013
good
Reading 091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is a wonderful teacher cares about all her students and if you don't pass her class something is wrong with you not her.

05/17/2013
good
Read091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Smith is a great teacher, however class can tend to wonder off course. But, she is very nice, gives out bonus, and is easy. I wouldn't say she's an easy A though. It's your responsibilty to show up, study, and do your work, (so don't expect a had out!) and I have very high respect for her because of that! :)

04/22/2013
good
READ091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher ever!!! Very funny, do work and show up to class and do good on test and you will pass! Very easy! Love her!!

03/19/2013
good
Reading 091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The nicest teacher ever!!! Gives out so many bonus points you cannot fail!!!

03/08/2013
good

She's fantastic and the class is fun. You'll definitely get an A+++ in the class. I got a 107%!

12/04/2012
good
rea091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mrs. smith is the best reading teacher at BRCC. I advise everyone to take her. she explains eveyrthing that you need to know for a test. she also gives bouns work too. If you dont come to class you fail on your own. Its an easy A class. you will love her class and her.

12/01/2012
good
read091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Best teacher I ever had