in Chattanooga State Community College that teach English Edit
at Chattanooga State Community College, Chattanooga, TN
are you Bill Stifler?
B

03/22/2014
Mythology Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: C+

By far the least understanding and compassionate teacher I've ever had. I had a family emergency and he could not have cared less. He also expects an awful lot. Someone needs to remind the man he's an associate professor at a community college, not Harvard.

12/15/2013
good
HUM 2130 01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher, easygoing, and very passionate about his classes. You must pay attention to him to get anything from the class, though. If you listen and try to apply what he is teaching you to the real world, you will walk away a stronger person with a broad point of view.

12/09/2013
good
HUM 2130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

GREAT TEACHER!! Most people complain about his mythology class due to the amount of reading you have to do but it is so worth it. he is very entertaining in class and relates mythology to the present world. i definitely would take this class again!

12/03/2013
good
Mythology Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

My favorite class in college so far. Very Clear, Very Entertaining. His class is seamless blend of History, Literature, and Comedy.

12/03/2013

11/21/2013
HUM1120 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Stilfer is very knowledgeable about his mythology, but do not expect to just read the myths and mark what happened in the on the test. The mythology is applicable to the real world, and that is what he emphasizes. It's more of a philosophy class, though.

08/16/2013
good
ENG1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: A

Bill is very knowledgeable. He took me from using cliches and subjective wordiness to a tight and reformed professional (fact-based) approach to writing. This class is not easy but it is well worth the effort if you apply yourself. I was worried but I never slacked off so I got an 'A'.

08/09/2013
good
ENG1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

There is a lot of writing and reading involved. Attendance is a must or you will miss a lot of information. Do the assignments and listen carefully- you will pass. Mr. Stifler is a very understanding and helpful professor.

09/16/2012
Hum2130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I currently have Mr. Stifler as my online instructor for Mythology. He is the most unhelpful teacher I've had. Every time I contacted him by email he simply told me to read the book or read the instructions. I can read, thanks Bill. Also will dock you for turning in assignments too close to a deadline -- what then, is the point of a deadline?

08/10/2012
good
Engli1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Mr. Stifler is an awesome Instructor, he really helped me so much this was my 2nd time taking this class and he is the best instructor ever. I highly recommend hime.