Ronald J. Woan at Indiana University of Pennsylvania

Ronald J. Woan

Number of ratings 19 / Average Grade:  B Submit a correction

3/11/14

Grade ReceivedB

I know everyone says this professor is horrible but in my opinion he is amazing. Yes, he does have an accent which makes it more difficult to understand but if you read the textbook prior class you will understand the material. He offers homework and quizzes via mylab which count as extra credit. He even extends deadlines if you ask him.

9/26/13

ACCT 202

Impossible to understand what he's saying but tests are easy and he's hilarious. If you read the book and come to class prepared you can somewhat follow his lesson plans but it's generally all over the place so be prepared to do a lot of extra work outside of class to learn the material

3/4/13

ACCT 202

he was horrible. he was not interested at all in teaching and i never understood anything. i had to teach myself throughout the semester. i would recommend him to nobody. don't take him ever!!

11/10/11

ACCT202

Horrible horrible horrible horrible. I can't say it enough. He is completely incomprehensible and can't teach to save his life. I am a 3.8 GPA student and I couldn't understand his class for the life of me. Offers extra credit but its not worth it. Horrible.

1/3/11

Acct202

One word: awful. Avoid him at all costs. I have him for the online winter course and I literally have learned not one thing. He teaches nothing all grades are exams, no hw no ec. I have interacted with him once through an email that's how little he teaches. Terrible professor.

7/7/10

acct202

All I have to say is that everyone must experience Ron. His comments are the most inappropriate things ever. I can't even begin to describe. Take him and you will have some laughs

6/7/10

ACCT202

he is horrible do not take him you will not learn anything and if he feels that you deserve an f after doing all his work he will give you an f I say if he is the only teacher available wait till next semester to select another.

3/25/10

acc202

Worthless class. You will pass, but learn nothing. Classic case of zero learning, and pushing the students through the system. I can't imagine what AACSB would think sitting in on one of his classes. Agreed with other comments... **** and offensive remarks are not uncommon.

1/30/10

ACCT202

while, he is just a offensive people , he attack anybody , china , US, Japan, but a really easy class if u read ur text clearly.

11/11/09

ACCT202

Terrible prof. who barely speaks English!! Says he moved to U.S. in 1965, but why can't I understand him? Tests are very difficult but almost all online. Only upside is he gives out a fair amount of extra credit in class but you have to be there, you cant make them up.

10/2/09

ACCT202

I had him for the online class, and wouldnt recommend someone take this class unless they are great at accounting. All the quizzes are extra credit, which you will need cux the exams are horrible!!! Had a C- in the class, then somehow ended up with a B because I went to office hours 2 times. HARDD

8/8/09

ACCT202

WHOA BABY! This guy is HARD. I had him for ACCT 202 online, and the exams were KILLERS. Yeah, you can use your book, but it doesn't help you at all. I would not reccomend taking his online class.

6/10/09

ACCT201

did anyone have him for accouting 201...How is he??

4/19/09

acct311

He is the worst professor I have ever had. I have straight A's and ended up with a C in his class. You can't understand a word. He should be fired for his constant inappropriate comments.

5/9/08

ACCT202

I do not like this guy at all. I think he was the worst professor I've ever had. The class average was like 50% for quizes. For some reason he curves the grade so much that I ended up with a D and passed. I failed all of my tests and quizes. But still passed. It was a miricle.

5/8/08

MATH214

"very very easy"? are you kidding me...that class is impossible. He goes incredibly too fast. he's a funny guy but c'mon..when more than half the class fails all the tests...there is something wrong.

4/30/08

ACCT202

Very hard to understand but you get used to it. Gives a lot of bonus points in class and half of the problems on this exams are the same as his practice exams. Very, very easy if you attend class regularly.

3/12/08

ACCT202

the guy speaks a combination of chinese and whatever else.. his language can't really be called English. I had a hard time understanding what he said.. Besides, the guy is fond of making fun of students appearances in his class. Avoid at all costs!!!

2/14/08

ACCT202

Can't understand a word the guy says, boring as hell, an all around awful professor. Avoid!

More Accounting professors at Indiana University of Pennsylvania