in Utah Valley University that teach Education Edit
at Utah Valley University, Orem, UT
are you Brian Waite?

04/29/2009
good
EDEL1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I loved professor waite's intro to ed. class. I learned so much! Our dicussions were always enlightning. I acutally had to think in his class... and I loved it! Can't wait to take his multiculturalism and diversity class.

03/18/2009
good
EDEL1100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

05/01/2008
good
EDSC4550 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Our professor was gone for the day so Bryan stepped in and he was great! I wish was our permanent teacher! He very energetic and presents the topic from an interesting perspective. I want to get into one of his classes. Definately take from him!

11/01/2007
good
EDEL1010 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Full of energy. You can tell that he truly enjoys his job. Funny guy and he makes class interesting. Assignments are not too hard as long as you go to class and do your work you can get an 'A'. I highly recommend his class.