in Indiana University Bloomington that teach Religion Edit
Professor in the Religion department
at Indiana University Bloomington, Bloomington, IN
are you Constance Furey?

06/02/2014
REL-R389 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: A

Professor Furey is a delightful person, but I thought that the material she chose for her class was far too complex for an undergraduate course and that her class seemed to require a great deal of prior knowledge. She is very eager to help her students, but a professor's assistance can only go so far under such circumstances.

04/23/2014
good
REL-C300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Absolutely incredible learning experience. She's the reason I'm a religious studies major!

01/01/2014
good
A300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Life-changing

01/01/2014
good
S300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

She will change your life. I wasn't at all interested in religious studies until I took her class, and now I plan on taking everything else she teaches. She's a generous grader, very willing to provide extracurricular help, and has immense knowledge of the subject matter. Plus, great sense of humor! Take whatever she's teaching.

04/18/2013
good
REL-A 450 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Professor Furey is the best professor at IU. She allows the class to discover the key material on their own and does an amazing job guiding the discussions. I always leave class with a smile and a sense of "Wow!" I have taken half a dozen classes from Prof. Furey, and if I could I would take more.