Constance Furey at Indiana University Bloomington

A300

Life-changing

1/1/14

S300

She will change your life. I wasn't at all interested in religious studies until I took her class, and now I plan on taking everything else she teaches. She's a generous grader, very willing to provide extracurricular help, and has immense knowledge of the subject matter. Plus, great sense of humor! Take whatever she's teaching.

4/18/13

REL-A 450

Professor Furey is the best professor at IU. She allows the class to discover the key material on their own and does an amazing job guiding the discussions. I always leave class with a smile and a sense of "Wow!" I have taken half a dozen classes from Prof. Furey, and if I could I would take more.

4/11/13

A202

She is an excellent professor, one of my favorites so far. She spends time getting to know each student and is willing to go the extra mile to help anyone. She is passionate and leads incredibly in depth discussions that really push your mind to advance further. Even if you are not majoring/minoring in religious studies, sign up!

2/15/12

REL450

Professor Furey is amazing at fostering class discussions and at explaining key concepts. So smart and compassionate and dedicated to her students. Really just an all around amazing teacher.

9/22/11

REL450

I have never experienced such enlightenment each time I have left a class. Absolutely fantastic professor - teaching is obviously her calling in life.

4/25/11

REL133

Amazing Professor! She explains everything clearly and prepares you well for her exams. Makes lecture interesting! I am taking another class with her next semester because she is so wonderful.

4/18/11

REL133

I thought she was crazy not allowing laptops in class, but it is the best idea and helps you focus. She explains everything and tells you whats on the test ahead of time.

3/23/11

RELR133

Great prof - probably my favorite teacher at IU so far. Persuaded me to be a religious studies major just by having an awesome lecture. Can't wait to take more classes with her!

12/12/08

REL330

Professor Furey is the best teacher I've EVER had. She stimulates fantastic discussion, grades fairly, and is an all around amazing person. I loved taking her course and am taking another one with her next semester just because she was that awesome.

11/4/07

Rel180

Awesome teacher...gets you interested in the subject. Loves to talk during office hours. A++ teacher.

More Religion professors at Indiana University Bloomington