in Northern Essex Community College that teach English Edit
at Northern Essex Community College, Haverhill, MA
are you L Espinosa?

12/05/2013
good
ENG 102 - TA Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A

Espinoza is a great teacher. Just keep up with the work, show effort, and ask questions. She is a lenient teacher if you show her you are doing the work.

11/01/2012
Eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I hated the class. She was very unorganized. Due dates were constantly being changed. She talked about her boyfriends and relationships more than literature and english. I have always enjoyed english but her class made me hate it. She may try to use constructive criticism but it isnt helpful at all. I learned nothing new about english composition

11/18/2011
good
Eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

used multiple ways to help her students master the subject

02/01/2011
good
ENG100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Excuse all the spelling mistakes made by prior entries. Silly really. Buy the ticket and enjoy the ride.

01/08/2011
good
lit101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Geek hot and knowledge to back it.

01/07/2011
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Wow. Brilliant. Off the path, but worth going. I rather like her style. You will learn.

12/15/2010
good
LIT201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Prof Espinoza was wonderful to me! She was always willing to help and explain, kept great office hours and was instrumental in my honors work. If you like writing, thinking outside the box, and want to take a course that will truly challenge you, take her course.

07/12/2010
eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Pretty awful... I didn't learn anything in her class.

04/21/2010
eng102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Worst English teacher I have EVER had. DO NOT take class with her you will regret it.

good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

COUGAR

good

Please guys don't be so harch on her. don't listen to these losers below me. This class was kind of boring until I noticed what a piece of EYE CANDY this women is what a COURGAR, So if you take this class don't be starring at her shes MINE! She is my juliette (Saying while in AWW) ;) I loved this classs for more than one reason (WINK WINK)

good
ENG1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

All these other people are being way too harch. When I first took her class I didn't like it, but then I started to come around esp. when I started to notice how HOT she is what a cougar, you know, I would definetly recommend this peice of eye candy/HOTTIE (saying this drooling) ;) keep workin it girl. I might take her class AGAIN just to stare!!!!

10/24/2008
Engcomp Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

There has not been one thing taught about composition. The class is way too political which has nothing to do with composition. Stick to the agenda please.

10/22/2008
ENG101R Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

this teacher is not a teacher that you want to go to have for a class! she makes fun of gay society, and calls people names. she makes fun of people for not being so smart! she lies abour not saying or doing any thing to make her self look good.

04/29/2008
ENG102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She knowns her subject material she is new to NECC she gets on ur case and is very sarcastic and thinks shes funny.. assigns a lot of papers if u can avoid taken her do so!! :)

11/04/2007
lit271 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Terrible professor, In my lit class she teaches it with another professor, the other professor is great but when she starts talking everybody just zones out because she is sooooo boring. the stuff she assigns youre just like wtf? this isnt grad school for lit. she just takes the material way too indepth for the level of class it is