in Southeastern Louisiana University that teach Music Edit

05/24/2010
good
MUS101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best class on SELU Campus!! He makes the class extremely exciting with jokes of composers. I enjoy everyday in class! My GPA has benefited from this class!!

05/15/2010
good
Music151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

TAKE HIM. Best class ever. He makes it fun to be in his class. And the test are super easy.

05/04/2010
good
MUS151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

He was a very good teacher. He knows that for most of us music is not our major. Therefore he only tells us what we really need to know. He gives tons of points opportunities. I would recommend him to everyone!

04/22/2010
good
Music151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He is a little throwed off, but that is what makes his class so fun and interesting. Come to class and take notes, his test are easy if you do. Take this teacher he is really cool and makes the class fun!

12/14/2009
good
Mus151 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

TAKE HIM. EAsy class to take since it is required for the art area. plenty of bonus make sure you do the performance reviews before the last week. get them out of the way.