Marcus Ballard at Southeastern Louisiana University

Marcus Ballard

Number of ratings 20 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

5/24/10

MUS101

Best class on SELU Campus!! He makes the class extremely exciting with jokes of composers. I enjoy everyday in class! My GPA has benefited from this class!!

5/15/10

Music151

TAKE HIM. Best class ever. He makes it fun to be in his class. And the test are super easy.

5/4/10

MUS151

He was a very good teacher. He knows that for most of us music is not our major. Therefore he only tells us what we really need to know. He gives tons of points opportunities. I would recommend him to everyone!

4/22/10

Music151

He is a little throwed off, but that is what makes his class so fun and interesting. Come to class and take notes, his test are easy if you do. Take this teacher he is really cool and makes the class fun!

12/14/09

Mus151

TAKE HIM. EAsy class to take since it is required for the art area. plenty of bonus make sure you do the performance reviews before the last week. get them out of the way.

12/4/09

MUSC151

Cool teacher kind of wacky but fun and makes you feel on his level.Class is not mandatory but if you dont go you dont get the notes.Tests are easy!(multiple choice,usually 20 questions,last question being a 5point bonus)The only thing I hated was the 4concert reviews.He will work with u if its not possible. I recommend him for your music elective!!

5/6/09

Music151

Mr. Ballard was pretty easy. I suggest anyone take him if you want to pass this course. He gives plenty of bonus and as long as you go to class and pay attention, do your performance reviews, it's an easy A.

3/20/09

MUS151

Ballard is pretty good.The class was super-easy. Extra credit was offered on all the quizzes and the midterm was take home. The only thing I didn't like was that he requires 4 performance reviews. I guess that's fine if you go to shows a lot but I don't have that much free time so it was a hassle.

2/20/09

MUSIC151

he is an awsome teacher. interesting. and very very hot

1/13/09

MUS151

This guy is awesome...take him for your required art credit!!!

1/11/09

MUS151

Easy A. Very cool guy and really loves his music. Would seem like a boring class, but he actually makes it pretty interesting. It's almost impossible to make less than an A in this class. Likes to crack jokes too, and you should get performance reviews out of the way early.

1/2/09

Mus151

GREAT Teacher.. he was very easy and kept the class interesting! I would recommend taking him!

12/15/08

music151

AMAZING teacher! I learned a lot. I didn't want to take the class at all but I'm glad I took it with him. Gives you what will be on the test but you actually learn it too. Had over 100% in the class and didn't have to study because he taught it so well. Fun teacher, laid back, and really funny. I definitely recommend him if you need this class!!

12/12/08

MUS151

He had no care in the world! I went to class the first few weeks of class and then I only went on the review days! He gives the exact material for the exams and even gives you a take home midterm!!! So many bonus points! I had over 100%! Take him, it will help you!

8/23/08

MUS151

Highly Recommended!! Took MUS 151 with him Spring 2008 and I actually enjoyed it. I went in dreading it but it was nt bad at all. Easy A as long as you go to class and study for like 10 minutes. He reviews for the quizes and tests the class before and its exactly like it. Take him!

6/5/08

MUS151

Taking this course with Dr. Ballard gave me a better appreciation for music as a musician myself. Not only was he very helpful, very cute, and funny, but he's also very informative and a blast, especially on days he played music for us. If you need Music 151, PLEASE take him. It is highly recommended!

5/15/08

MUS151

Probably the easiest teacher ever. He basically reads the tests from his computer. VERY easy class!

4/20/08

MUS151

Dr. Ballard is as easy as they get in terms of professors. This is an easy A class to boost your GPA up and an easy way to learn about music. He drops the lowest quiz grade and offers extra credit. Take him while you can!

3/13/08

MUS151

WOW! probably the easiest teacher I have ever had throughout my entire school career from K-present. If you dont take him you are doing yourself an injustice. If you dont get an A your about as smart as a box of rocks.

11/9/07

Music151

Ok so if you don't get anything less than a A in this class your and idiot. Dr. Ballard is young, cute, and understanding and makes things very clear and easy. Tells you what is on every test and exam. Music isn't my thing, but he still made it intersting. I would say if you have to take a music class Take Dr. Ballard!

More Music professors at Southeastern Louisiana University