in Sonoma State University that teach Economics Edit
Professor in the Economics department
at Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park, CA
are you Florence Bouvet?

08/12/2014
MacroEcon Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Going to her class is a struggle in itself. She has a heavy accent so you have to pay close attention to her lectures. Terrible at explaining and answering questions. Definitely avoid taking her. My only D in college so far was from this class, and Econ as a subject wasnt the problem.

04/26/2014
good
Econ 204 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She is a great woman always willing to help out. I wish I went to class more. Go to her office hours and she will clarify anything. All you need to do is stay on top of your stuff.

04/26/2014

04/22/2014
good
Econ 304 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Great professor! I've taken her 204 and 304 classes and she is a wonderful teacher. Online homeworks and quizzes are easy. Exams are tough but the study guides usually match up so study those. Attendance is not mandatory but if you do not attend class you will not do well. Explains topics clearly and will stay on a topic until everyone understands.

04/08/2014
good
ECON 204 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Such a wonderful teacher. I was dreading this class, and now it is one of my favorites. She is so passionate and very helpful. If you show up, participate, and study you will without a doubt do well.

04/26/2013
Econ 204 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

she is all french and is kinda entertaining to listen to. She has weird methods of teaching. Not very good at explaining. But if your decent at econ, you will be fine. if you suck at econ, your screwed

04/14/2013
good
ECON 204 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She's awesome. She's really good at explaining things in simple ways and she's one of the nicest professors I've had here. Pretty accent too lol

02/05/2012
Econ204 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Well I got a decent grade so can't complain about that but she was by far the worst professor I have had thus far. Her accent is beautiful and actually not that hard to understand, but she is hard to communicate with, not clear, not very organized and made me feel like I was a cheater, which I'm not. Take someone else.

01/05/2012
ECON304 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Don't take her course unless you do not other options. I am an Econ major, and had no idea of what she was talking about. She is not clear on her requirements, and she even forgot about an assignment we had until one of the other students reminded her. She is extremely hard to follow, and seems proud of the 67% average grade in her course.

10/04/2011
Econo303 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Had a great time and learned a lot,made me love econ more than I already did. She has tons of knowledge/experience so take advantage. Great help in office hours,pay attention because it's a lot of conceptual learning. Tests aren't horrible make sure to study notes and skim text.