in Rutgers - State University of New Jersey that teach Social Work Edit
at Rutgers - State University of New Jersey, New Brunswick, NJ
are you Dana Karlin?

11/15/2012
good
socw520 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I am so excited to have Karlin teaching my class tonight...I have heard the best things about her and shes hot!! lucky us!

10/14/2011
good
sw504 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

SO sad prof Karlin is not teaching this class anymore. For all of you that didn't get to have her, I feel bad for you...she was the most amazing prof I ever had at Rutgers and I will remember her forever.

05/06/2011
good
SW520 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Prof Karlin is by far the best Prof I have ever had in graduate school. She has taught me sooo much....everyone should take her class!!

12/24/2010
good
sw510N Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Prof Karlin is probably the best teacher I have ever had. She has taught me so much about this field. She is amazing!!! You are so lucky if you take this class!!

04/29/2010
good
SOWK520 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Easiest class of my college career (and maybe high school). Professor has a unique style of teaching and uses guest speakers and student presentations...aka not teaching but still getting you to learn something. You will learn something useful in this class to take into the field.

02/05/2010
good
soc510 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

just started this class and I am so impressed with this professor...yes, we do presentations but we learn from each other by doing them and it gives us the experience we need...I feel like I will walk out of this class knowing everything I need to know about being a school social worker...I wish more profs were like her!!

02/04/2010
good
Schoo100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Easy teacher. Very nice. As long as you come and do the assignments you get an A. First day of class she said only one person EVER did not get an A

12/28/2009
good
ADSCH500 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She was a very nice and helpful professor. I learned a lot from her:-) One of the nicest normal professors I met so far here. She is more than just a teacher, she is a friend. Low-stress class, very clear and I would def recommend taking her!

12/10/2009
good
sowor511 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

amazing...best class ever

11/07/2009
good
ADPSCH Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Excellent class... She's gives you the fundamentals that you will need to excel as a school social worker... loved the class!