Dana Karlin at Rutgers - State University of New Jersey

Dana Karlin

Number of ratings 13 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

11/15/12

socw520

I am so excited to have Karlin teaching my class tonight...I have heard the best things about her and shes hot!! lucky us!

10/14/11

sw504

SO sad prof Karlin is not teaching this class anymore. For all of you that didn't get to have her, I feel bad for you...she was the most amazing prof I ever had at Rutgers and I will remember her forever.

5/6/11

SW520

Prof Karlin is by far the best Prof I have ever had in graduate school. She has taught me sooo much....everyone should take her class!!

12/24/10

sw510N

Prof Karlin is probably the best teacher I have ever had. She has taught me so much about this field. She is amazing!!! You are so lucky if you take this class!!

4/29/10

SOWK520

Easiest class of my college career (and maybe high school). Professor has a unique style of teaching and uses guest speakers and student presentations...aka not teaching but still getting you to learn something. You will learn something useful in this class to take into the field.

2/5/10

soc510

just started this class and I am so impressed with this professor...yes, we do presentations but we learn from each other by doing them and it gives us the experience we need...I feel like I will walk out of this class knowing everything I need to know about being a school social worker...I wish more profs were like her!!

2/4/10

Schoo100

Easy teacher. Very nice. As long as you come and do the assignments you get an A. First day of class she said only one person EVER did not get an A

12/28/09

ADSCH500

She was a very nice and helpful professor. I learned a lot from her:-) One of the nicest normal professors I met so far here. She is more than just a teacher, she is a friend. Low-stress class, very clear and I would def recommend taking her!

12/10/09

sowor511

amazing...best class ever

11/7/09

ADPSCH

Excellent class... She's gives you the fundamentals that you will need to excel as a school social worker... loved the class!

6/3/08

sw101

AWSOME CLASS

5/6/08

ADSch520

Great teacher...tells you what you need to know and grades fairly!!! Would take her again in a second

4/15/08