in Rutgers - State University of New Jersey that teach Social Work Edit
at Rutgers - State University of New Jersey, New Brunswick, NJ
are you Dana Karlin?

11/15/2012
good
socw520 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I am so excited to have Karlin teaching my class tonight...I have heard the best things about her and shes hot!! lucky us!

10/14/2011
good
sw504 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

SO sad prof Karlin is not teaching this class anymore. For all of you that didn't get to have her, I feel bad for you...she was the most amazing prof I ever had at Rutgers and I will remember her forever.

05/06/2011
good
SW520 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Prof Karlin is by far the best Prof I have ever had in graduate school. She has taught me sooo much....everyone should take her class!!

12/24/2010
good
sw510N Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Prof Karlin is probably the best teacher I have ever had. She has taught me so much about this field. She is amazing!!! You are so lucky if you take this class!!

04/29/2010
good
SOWK520 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Easiest class of my college career (and maybe high school). Professor has a unique style of teaching and uses guest speakers and student presentations...aka not teaching but still getting you to learn something. You will learn something useful in this class to take into the field.