in Brigham Young University that teach Church History Edit
at Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
are you Randy Bott?

10/24/2013
good
Rel 130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He's gone now, but I enjoyed his class, it helped me get on a mission and I met my wife in his class. sure he said some incorrect things but his heart was in the right place.

12/27/2012
good
REL130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One thing I liked about Brother Bott is that he tried to answer your questions. Maybe his answers were a bunch of baloney, but he didn't treat them like they were irrelevant.

12/26/2012
good
RelC325 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome Professor... Praise to the man!

12/26/2012
good

Awesome Professor... Praise to the man!

04/24/2012
good
Rel130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Brother Bott was awesome! Sure he's human just like everyone else but he had so much knowledge to share and had the ability to really inspire those who wanted to hear. I found his class very interesting and enjoyable.

04/20/2012
RELC130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

After taking his class, I'm unsure as to why everybody raves about this class. He seems to feed his students through the system. I feel like he tried to say outrageous things to get a reaction in class. I got tired of his antics and his rushing through repetitive stories. He always said he wasn't bragging and then proceeded to do so. Unimpressed.

04/14/2012
good
RELC130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Bro. Bott is funny, moving, powerful, entertaining, and one of the best all-around teachers I've ever had. He makes the class more about religion and less about tests and homework, which makes it an easy A but still a powerful, life changing experience. Full marks to Randy Bott. He definitely lives up to the amazing things people say about him.

good
RELC130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mission prep was amazing with Brother Bott. He can always bring the spirit and he is such an interesting person. The class was probably my favorite of the semester. There aren't that many assignments and they are all pretty doable. The take home "Celebrations" take away the stress of test taking.

good
relRel Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The Bottmeister Rules. What a guy.

good
RELC130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

AWESOME TEACHER. AWESOME CLASS. JUST AWESOME

03/03/2012
good
MisPr01 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best class, best teacher I've ever had. He blows all other religion teachers out of the water. This guy is incredible. Most interesting class ever. He is a powerful teacher. It was the most applicable class to life that I've ever taken.

01/20/2012
good
RelC130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

If you're taking Mission Prep, take Bott. His class is interesting and informative. Getting an A is not difficult. We spent a great deal of class time discussing doctrine, but also the practical side of being a missionary. Great class.

01/05/2012
good
Rel324 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Great teacher. Sure Bott is flawed like everyone else in the world, but that's what makes his class so interesting, even with the flaws the spirit was often palpable. He isnt interested in teaching a course, he is interested in teaching individuals to get up and do something. I didn't always agree with what he said, but in most cases I learned.

12/22/2011
good
RELC130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I LOVED Bro. Bott's class. He gives such interesting insight. We spent most of the year discussing gospel basics. If you think you have the basics of the gospel down take Bro. Bott, and you will learn so much more! Great lecturer! It was my earliest class, but it was the one that was easiest to stay awake in.

12/14/2011
good

Bro. Bott is an excellent teacher. Everything is backed up with scripture or quotes from prophets and he spends several hours a day answering students' questions or concerns because he truly wants to help every student.

12/07/2011
good
DC1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

the perfect religion teacher. manual reading was annoying

12/06/2011
good
REL130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Best religion professor at BYU! I love his lectures.

12/06/2011
good
REL130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Easily the best religion professor at BYU.

11/30/2011
good
Rel130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He's great! And the more you put into it the more you'll get out of it. His tests are "Celebrations" of what we have learned.

11/28/2011
good
MP5 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Bro. bot is amazing. You wont want to miss a class, and he only teaches things you should really know, and that are very helpful for life. No tests, only celebrations!