in Brigham Young University that teach Church History Edit
at Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
are you Randy Bott?

10/24/2013
good
Rel 130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

He's gone now, but I enjoyed his class, it helped me get on a mission and I met my wife in his class. sure he said some incorrect things but his heart was in the right place.

12/27/2012
good
REL130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

One thing I liked about Brother Bott is that he tried to answer your questions. Maybe his answers were a bunch of baloney, but he didn't treat them like they were irrelevant.

12/26/2012
good
RelC325 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome Professor... Praise to the man!

12/26/2012
good

Awesome Professor... Praise to the man!

04/24/2012
good
Rel130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Brother Bott was awesome! Sure he's human just like everyone else but he had so much knowledge to share and had the ability to really inspire those who wanted to hear. I found his class very interesting and enjoyable.

04/20/2012
RELC130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

After taking his class, I'm unsure as to why everybody raves about this class. He seems to feed his students through the system. I feel like he tried to say outrageous things to get a reaction in class. I got tired of his antics and his rushing through repetitive stories. He always said he wasn't bragging and then proceeded to do so. Unimpressed.

04/14/2012
good
RELC130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Bro. Bott is funny, moving, powerful, entertaining, and one of the best all-around teachers I've ever had. He makes the class more about religion and less about tests and homework, which makes it an easy A but still a powerful, life changing experience. Full marks to Randy Bott. He definitely lives up to the amazing things people say about him.

good
RELC130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Mission prep was amazing with Brother Bott. He can always bring the spirit and he is such an interesting person. The class was probably my favorite of the semester. There aren't that many assignments and they are all pretty doable. The take home "Celebrations" take away the stress of test taking.

good
relRel Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

The Bottmeister Rules. What a guy.

good
RELC130 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

AWESOME TEACHER. AWESOME CLASS. JUST AWESOME