David Dahl at Wichita State University

David Dahl

Number of ratings 22 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

12/17/13

Grade ReceivedA+

I have no plans to open my own business but I took this class with Dahl because of the previous ratings here on RMP. Dr. Dahl is an amazing professor and a great guy. Keeps you entertained and is very respectful of his students. Willing to help out with anything if you ask. You need the textbook for homework but he doesn't make you read it.

12/12/13

ENTR310

Probably the best class I've ever taken. Very interesting guy with hundreds of stories about his working career. You don't want to miss class. Learned a ton, would definitely take it again. Highly recommend.

11/17/13

ENTR 310

Best teacher ever. Entertaining and hilarious, each class flies by and you learn so much about ENTR and life in general. Easiest A I've ever gotten but I learn and retain more in this class than any other class. Tons of real world experience and he has a story for everything. I wish I had more space to talk about how amazing this guy is.

11/13/13

Grade ReceivedA-

Dahl is one of the greatest teachers ever! He has so much energy in every class period. He tells many stories which helps related to the subject of the lesson. Class was mandatory but well worth it! Long as you pay attention and study, you will get an easy A-. It gives out extra credit so if you slipped once, you will be okay in the long run.

8/31/13

ENTR310

This was the only class I wanted to attend. It was entertaining, and I think I learned more about life lessons than I did entrepreneurship, but I learned more entrepreneurship than my friend did with another professor.

5/20/13

ENTR 310

Attendance is 4 points each time, so it's beneficial to attend class. He gives homework usually once a week, but he tells you what pages or what chapter the answer can be found. I spent, on average, 2.5 hours a week with this course. You do not have to do any reading, just what is required to do homework. 2 exams. A little work gets you a easy A+

5/6/13

ENTR 310

Easy A, lot's of extra credit opportunities! Only use the book for homework and the answers are word for word. He always has a real life example to help explain material. Take him for this class if you can he is great!!!!

12/16/12

ENTR310

Excellent teacher and I recommend him and this class. I agree with some of the other people who have commented as one of the best teachers. He is definitely inspiring and easy to learn from. Take this course even as an elective if not in your major!

11/14/11

ENTR310

Best Teacher Ever!!! He should teach everyone of my classes. He makes it fun and it is not boring at all. Has fun quizzes every class period. Take this class!!!

12/14/10

ENT310

What an inspiration for a teacher. This professor changed my life. Because of this class, my whole outlook on my future has changed. You won't regret this class, that's a promise! Easy, fun, the teacher is one of the best people I've ever met.

11/16/10

ENT310

Why does he only have a 4.9 rating out of 5? It should definitely be a 7.3! As people have already said, this professor is the best. Class isn't hard, he's SUPER entertaining. Business lawyer, knows his stuff! He's been doing basketball games for 31 years now.. so tune in and listen to him during home games!

11/13/10

ENT310

I'd like to start off by saying that David Dahl makes me WANT to wake up from my nap and go to class. That's how good of a professor this guy is! He makes you want to succeed in life. Also understands college is full of busy work so he doesn't give much of it. Class is easy, fun, and the teacher is wonderful.

11/12/10

ENT310

Whenever you hear "David Dahl" 99.99% of the time, someone else always follows up with "..BEST teacher in the school of business" It NEVER fails. I thought I'd rate this guy today when he made the girl sitting behind me laugh SO HARD, she literally cried. It was awesome.

11/12/10

ENT310

When he first walked in, he looked like your average college professor, the one that grades real hard and is gonna make you work. Little did i know, i was sitting in the best professor's classroomm at that moment. this guy charades around the room with all his stories and makes ALL students laugh.

10/3/10

ent310

as indicated in previous posts.. you NEED to take this guy! He's a riot, real funny, but most important knows his stuff-- he's a business lawyer so he knows why businesses fail and succeed, etc. TAKE HIM!!!!!

9/16/10

entr310

I can't think of a single thing wrong with this professor. Simply amazing.

9/1/10

entr310

BEST PROFESSOR EVER. only quizzes on LECTURES, which are so interesting you'll remember for the rest of your life. homework is easy- he puts the page you can find answers on. genuine guy, SO funny, he makes me LOOK FORWARD to classes! He's a business lawyer. Has lots of energy, tells stories that make your jaw drop, and makes you want to be someone

11/5/09

entre310

Best professor I've EVER had. Funniest, most interesting, caring, genuine man/teacher. A really good person and amazing guy to learn from.

7/24/09

ENTRE160

This guy is a riot! Super interesting class and he made it fun. He's a business lawyer so he knows his stuff! Take him!

4/23/09

ENTR310

Great teacher! he teaches with many years of experience! classes are funny! really easy A if you go to class, take note and do the hw packet.

More Entrepreneurship professors at Wichita State University

It looks like this department doesn't have many professors on RateMyProfessors.com. Add a new professor to this school!