in Pulaski Technical College that teach Freshman Seminar Edit
at Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock, AR
are you Elivia Wafford?

12/19/2012
good
COLL26 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I appreciate Ms. Wafford as my College Seminar teacher i would truly recommend her to the upcoming freshman. Ms. Wafford is by far one the best teachers i had. And i respect her for who she is. I will truly miss being in her class because Ms.Wafford was real.

11/16/2012
good
CoSemCOLL Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Ms. E is a wonderful instructor. Kind,caring and concerned but don't mistake this for weakness because she does expect you to come to class with your assignment done on time. Really respect Ms E. I highly recommend her.

10/17/2012
good
coll04 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Wafford is a great teacher and is always trying to meet ALL students' needs. She will help you figure out exactly what you're doing for the rest of college (degree plan, schedules, etc.), and she will always make time to help you. She doesn't like late work, but if you have a real issue she will work with you. Definitely take her class!

10/01/2012
good
coll1300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Seriously the best teacher I've ever had in my life. I had 113%... All you do is show up and do your work... Which helps you plan your future. I highly recommend her. I'm so glad I took her class! She truly cares about her students.

12/01/2011
good
COLL02 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Love ms.Wafford! she is the most amazing teacher i have ever had! she will work with you. all you have to do is your work. i made a 100% and its because i turned in my work. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! <3

11/12/2011
good
COLL1300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME! You want to take her for College Seminar! You'd be crazy not to!!

10/28/2011
good
COLL1300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Ms. Wafford is such a great Teacher. She cares about her students. She wants to see you succeed. TAKE HER COLLEGE SEMINAR CLASS.

09/09/2011
good
Coll1300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Ms. Wafford is such a great teacher! She genuinely cares about each student's success and is extremely helpful. She is honest and I can trust her. SOOOO glad she was my first teacher at PTC!!

12/01/2010
good
asemi Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

the information she passes alomg to her student is priceless!!!

11/26/2010
good
coll1300 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Elivia is a great teacher to take for college seminar, her class is a breeze. shes a teacher that you can count on even when the semester ends to still be there for you..... shes amazing