in Chaffey College (all campuses) that teach Political Science Edit
are you Stefan Veldhuis?
A+

10/29/2014
good
Polit. 100 Taken for Credit:Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A
"Amazing lectures" "Gives good feedback" "Tests? Not many"

Took his course over summer making it a 5 week course and it was awesome. He makes the lectures as entertaining as possible. I'm not really into politics but this guy drags you into it. Would take him again.

08/07/2014
good
Pol 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Great professor!!! Very kind man!! Great professor and made class so interesting!!! He's a great lecturer and is very clear in wat he expects!! Really great class to take in summer!

08/07/2014
good
POLIT 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is awesome.he makes politics interesting.the tests were easy as long as you show up and take notes.review sessions are key to success on exams.we had current events weekly and a term paper at the end.low stress class.recommended!

07/03/2014
good
POLIT 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Very easy class. As long as you show up I don't see how you cannot get an A. He makes political science just about as interesting as it can be for someone who doesn't have any interest. Don't buy the textbook.

05/06/2014
good
POLIT 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A+

AMAZING!! Don't buy the book, he tests from is notes, which are easy to understand and he offers extra credit on tests. 1 5 page paper on anything. He doesn't voice his opinion and makes sure you understand the subject. He is very helpful and easy-going. Definitely recommend him! (I took his class at Crafton)

03/24/2014
good
PS 2 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+

Easily the best teacher at Chaffey!

12/27/2013
good
PS1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Awesome professor! He has all the qualities a true professor should have and chaffey was very unfair in letting him go. He was fired because he reported an incident that occurred with a staff member and the janitor (he was a whistleblower) that shows he actually cares for his students. Incredible professor who was dismissed unfairly

12/19/2013
good
ps-1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I signed up for this class, expecting a Ben Stein character and 16 weeks of struggling to stay awake. I walked in to a young, energetic and passionate teacher who transformed the way I look at politics. His non partisan views, his superior knowledge and methods of teaching the topic made the class something i will never forget.

12/07/2013
good
POLIT 100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He's amazing. He speaks our language and doesn't try to sound all sophisticated.You'll actually LOVE politics.Great teacher. You're super lucky if you have his class.

11/25/2013
good
Ps1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I hated politics but after taking class with him, I actually love it !

11/23/2013
good
PS 1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Overall greatest professor. When he gave his lectures it really got through to me. His teaching skills were quite easy to understand. He tried to do his best to give examples if we didn't understand the topic being covered for that day.

11/21/2013
good
Ps-1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He was an amazing professor! Chaffey made the biggest mistake letting him go! For those of you who are registered for spring 2014 for his class FYI he will not be your teacher. They have not took his name off from the catalog. :(( HE WAS SO GREAT! no one understand why! :(

11/11/2013
good

At first I thought class would be boring to death I was wrong Mr. V makes class so interesting and you learn his class is super easy only 2 midterm he gives you the questions and answers current even weekly and one essay paper based on your opinion of any topic don't buy the book you don't even read I pass with an A

11/11/2013
good
PS 1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

super easy class never read the book he grades easy hot teacher He makes class interesting not boring at all he pick on students to answer his questions and makes scenarios keeps class engaged 2 midterm easy just study the questions and answer he gives while going over in class all handwritten easy current event weekly fun amazing teacher I got A+

10/30/2013
good
ps1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

great great teacher

10/10/2013
good
Politics-100 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

This professor is amazing. He makes politics interesting and keeps the class engaged. Great job prof v!

08/07/2013
good
PS-1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

You actually learn poli sci in his class. I failed with P. Tang. Mr. V is a great professor. He didn't treat us like little kids. Current event assign. is easy. Mid-term & final were ok because he told us what to study for. Tests were handwritten which I thought was going tough but we eneded up getting ex credit for extra answers. Take his class.

08/04/2013
good
PS1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Had taken this class previously with another teacher and didn't pass the class plus i hated it. I came here to look for a better and easier teacher and glad I took him. I wasn't looking forward to class in the beginning but at the end I ended up learning a lot. His easy, helpful and his tests are somewhat easy. Make sure you take notes!

07/31/2013
good
PS-1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Professor V. never took attendance and was super chill about his lessons. Tests were easy and he told you what to expect and study for! 5-7 page report which u could write your own opinion about any topic about an issue that the government is involved with (ex: the death penalty, taxes, etc) - easy! 6Current Events(one per week)easy!Take his class!

07/31/2013
good
PS1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I love this class with Pro Stefan Veldhuis because he's great professor and I suggest you take any class with Pro Stefan Veldhuis.. Thank you