in St. Louis Community College at Florissant Valley that teach Physical Education Edit
Cindy Campbell
Professor in the Physical Education department
at St. Louis Community College at Florissant Valley, St. Louis, MO
are you Cindy Campbell?

11/17/2013
pe101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I simply emailed this woman, with questions about registering for her class, she acted like she didn't read my email, which was asking if it was alright it I was 10 minutes late one day a week (I would have a AP Lab that would make me 10 min late) and she basically suggested I take her class instead of AP. Then she never replied to anymore. rude.

10/10/2012
good
PE129 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is very easy. She does require you to be in class on time, everyday. I loved this class.

09/08/2011
good
IDS101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is a great, nice, caring teacher. Her cornerstone class was great.

04/17/2011
good
pe129 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Easy!!! As long as you show up for class you should have no trouble passing!

11/13/2010
good
PE131 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

She is nice but a stickler for the rules! The homework is easy and requires little thought. There's not much to it besides attendance

07/12/2010
good
IDS101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took her "A Healthy You" Cornerstone course. She is a very nice lady and extremely helpful. The test questions are ridiculously easy and are basically just common sense questions. I wish I hadn't paid 87$ for the book. If you want an easy 3 credits, take this class - and if you take it in the summer it's only 6 class periods!

12/15/2009
good
IDS101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I took Ms. Campbell's A Healthy You cornerstone class. She is truly a genuine lady and very helpful! She is very understanding and cares deeply for her students. She definately has tests and assignments but she explains what's on them very well beforehand. I received an A in this class and I'm a C average student. I'd without a doubt recommend her.

12/16/2007
good
PE103 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Aerobic fitness in a half-semester online course. It was the easiest credit hour I've ever earned. We did have weekly assignments to email in, but they were very simple. We were expected to work out at home and participate in fitness testing at the end of the class.