Cindy Campbell at St. Louis Community College at Florissant Valley

Cindy Campbell

Number of ratings 8 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

11/17/13

pe101

I simply emailed this woman, with questions about registering for her class, she acted like she didn't read my email, which was asking if it was alright it I was 10 minutes late one day a week (I would have a AP Lab that would make me 10 min late) and she basically suggested I take her class instead of AP. Then she never replied to anymore. rude.

10/10/12

PE129

She is very easy. She does require you to be in class on time, everyday. I loved this class.

9/8/11

IDS101

She is a great, nice, caring teacher. Her cornerstone class was great.

4/17/11

pe129

Easy!!! As long as you show up for class you should have no trouble passing!

11/13/10

PE131

She is nice but a stickler for the rules! The homework is easy and requires little thought. There's not much to it besides attendance

7/12/10

IDS101

I took her "A Healthy You" Cornerstone course. She is a very nice lady and extremely helpful. The test questions are ridiculously easy and are basically just common sense questions. I wish I hadn't paid 87$ for the book. If you want an easy 3 credits, take this class - and if you take it in the summer it's only 6 class periods!

12/15/09

IDS101

I took Ms. Campbell's A Healthy You cornerstone class. She is truly a genuine lady and very helpful! She is very understanding and cares deeply for her students. She definately has tests and assignments but she explains what's on them very well beforehand. I received an A in this class and I'm a C average student. I'd without a doubt recommend her.

12/16/07

PE103

Aerobic fitness in a half-semester online course. It was the easiest credit hour I've ever earned. We did have weekly assignments to email in, but they were very simple. We were expected to work out at home and participate in fitness testing at the end of the class.

More Physical Education professors at St. Louis Community College at Florissant Valley