in Central Michigan University that teach Health Edit
Joseph Ntein Inungu
Professor in the Health department
at Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, MI
are you Joseph Ntein Inungu?

11/01/2007
good
HSC352 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took the Learning Package for this class and it was pretty straight forward. If you did the reading the questions were easy. I definetly recommend this course.

05/15/2007
good
HSC544 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I have never had such a patient professor. He is helpful and extremely kind. Take this clas with him!

10/16/2005
good
HSC 544 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Dr. Inungu cares about his students and will do anything to help you understand. The class material is straight forward and he tries to make Biostats less intimidating. If you are taking 544...taking it with Inungu!

01/10/2005
good
411 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

He is one of the most knowledgable prof. I have ever met.NeVER used the book, and all his exam questions are from lecture.I really nice guy, you can tell he loves to teach. GOTTa get use to the accent though!

10/06/2004
good

Dr. Inungu is an awsome professor. I had him for 544 and 411, his tests can be tricky, watch out for his wording since his english is sometimes mixed up. He's the best teacher I've had in my major so far, wish there were more classes to take with him!!!

05/12/2004
good
HSC 544 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

One of the best teachers at CMU. Biostats could be a extremely hard class, but he honestly cares about his students and wants them to understand the material and do well. If you are nervous about taking this class, make sure you get him.

02/18/2004
good

This class isn't that bad! He gives review sheets which are almost identical to the quizzes. As long as you know the material, it's fairly easy!

10/09/2003
good

Dr. Inungu wants every student to pass the class and do very well in it! He will go out of his way to make sure that students understand their work, and very willing to help you out on exams as well. I wish I could take more classes with him!

10/08/2003
good

Very much wants his students to succeed. Sometimes a little hard to understand, but he will explain as many times as is necessary. Even makes nasty classes like biostats seem good.

05/12/2003
good
HSC 211 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: N/A Rater Interest: N/A Grade Received: N/A

I wish I could take more classes from him becasue he makes you want to learn. He will challenge you, but if you really want to learn, take this class. One of my favorite profs ever.