in Glendale Community College that teach Speech Edit
at Glendale Community College, Glendale, CA
are you A.C. Panella?

10/10/2010
good
Speec1 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Amazing!

08/09/2008
good
Spch101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Very exciting class. I recommend this course.

03/16/2008
good
SPECH101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I love Panella!! I took this class because it's mandatory, but I'm SO glad that I took it with her! She's so funny that it's like going to a comedy show, rather then a boring class. She's funny, nice, works one on one... I absolutely recommend her to everyone!

03/09/2008
good
SPCH101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Panella was my first college professor ever, and it would be a gross understatement to say that I was totally spoiled. Panella is progressive, liberal, and completely hip. By the end of the class I felt like I was part of a family. TAKE HER CLASS!

03/04/2008
good
speec101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Probably one of the (if not the) best professors ive had at GCC. she was hilarious and made it the best class possible. i took her 6:45 class. yet she managed to keep us alert and interested. on top of all that i learned alot, and she was very encouraging! she wroked with each student individualy if your going to take speech i HIGHLY recommend her

01/02/2008
good
SPCH101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is the best teacher at GCC. Her cool, laid-back attitude makes this class extremely enjoyable. Very easy to relate to, very funny, very nice!!