A.C. Panella at Glendale Community College

10/10/10

Speec1

8/9/08

Spch101

Very exciting class. I recommend this course.

3/16/08

SPECH101

I love Panella!! I took this class because it's mandatory, but I'm SO glad that I took it with her! She's so funny that it's like going to a comedy show, rather then a boring class. She's funny, nice, works one on one... I absolutely recommend her to everyone!

3/9/08

SPCH101

Panella was my first college professor ever, and it would be a gross understatement to say that I was totally spoiled. Panella is progressive, liberal, and completely hip. By the end of the class I felt like I was part of a family. TAKE HER CLASS!

3/4/08

speec101

Probably one of the (if not the) best professors ive had at GCC. she was hilarious and made it the best class possible. i took her 6:45 class. yet she managed to keep us alert and interested. on top of all that i learned alot, and she was very encouraging! she wroked with each student individualy if your going to take speech i HIGHLY recommend her

1/2/08

SPCH101

She is the best teacher at GCC. Her cool, laid-back attitude makes this class extremely enjoyable. Very easy to relate to, very funny, very nice!!

More Speech professors at Glendale Community College