in California State University San Marcos that teach Languages Edit
at California State University San Marcos, San Marcos, CA
are you Hans Schacht?

08/18/2014
good
GRMN 101-102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Best German teacher I've ever had! He's such a sweetheart. He drills you on grammar a lot, but it's for your own good.

04/26/2014
good
GRMN 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Hans is an excellent teacher and I highly recommend this class for anyone! He turned out to be my favorite professor I have ever had; just be sure to do the homework.

03/09/2014
good
GRMN102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Impossible to fail but you do have to show up everyday. You can miss up to 10 classes, just keep up with the homework. Tests are take home so if you do worse than a B; you're just lazy. I wish he taught 201 and beyond.

12/02/2013
good
GRMN 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: B

He is a holly, jolly, old German man and is really helpful and loves to sing. Also likes Dolly Parton and Porches.

08/29/2013
good
GRMN101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Hans is great. He's very outgoing and extremely helpful. The classes (German 101 and 102) can be repetitive, but I found that his repetitive method actually helps drive the language and grammar into your memory. You're allowed to miss 10 classes before he fails you, but try not to push it! It really helps to just suffer through the repetition.

08/08/2013
good
GRMN 102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Hans is a great teacher I really enjoyed taking his class and I feel like he is truly interested in helping his students succeed in learning German but know how to have a good time doing it. Best professor at CSUSM

06/25/2013
good
GRMN 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Hans is an awesome teacher! If you are skeptical about taking German take this class he will make the language fun and easy to learn. Hans is by far the best teacher I have met on campus.

04/30/2013
good

Hans is a great guy. Probably one of my favorite teachers ever. If you try in his class, he will help you out and make sure you succeed. Do the homework and you will be fine. I'd recommend this class to anybody needing to take a language

04/30/2013
good
GERM 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Hans is super helpful and always willing to give you extra help. Has an awesome accent, homework every night though. Do your work and you'll be fine.

04/27/2013
good
GRMN 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Hans is my favorite professor at this school. He keeps the environment fun and light to let you enjoy learning, as well as be comfortable enough to practice your German. Great professor and funny too! definitely take his class if you have a chance!