in University of Manitoba that teach Statistics Edit
at University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB
are you Zenaida Mateo?

08/28/2014
good
STAT 2000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I like her way of teaching.. very engaging with the use of i clicker in class. She is very helpful during office hours and always available in her office..

06/24/2014
STATS 1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

STATS 1000 is a little more advanced than Applied Math but this prof makes it harder than it needs to be. She is slow, you can't understand her and after a while you have to teach yourself. The exams are worth a huge portion of your grade and by learning nothing all term it results in a poor final grade.

05/27/2014
good
STAT 2000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

I took STATS 2000 online last year and failed. I took stat 2000 with this prof in summer (3.5 week course) and was really worried because of how fast this course is. This Prof really made everything clear and I actually understood what I was being taught! I am happy with my marks I have received so far thanks to this prof. Recommended!

02/16/2014
good
STAT1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She makes everything very clear if you actually go to class. Iclicker questions are challenging but not hard. Tells you what kind of questions that you should expect on tests.

12/17/2013
Stat 1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Probably the worst prof I have had for any subject ended up spending my time in the stat lab instead of her class because she was unable to teach me anything

12/08/2013
STAT 1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

She was nice when you talked to her one on one but her teaching was horrible. I couldn't understand anything she said and she assumed that the majority of course material was already known. I (as well as many of my friends in the class) had to self teach ourselves. We ended up with very low grades.

11/26/2013
good
STAT 1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Meh Grade Received: N/A

Good prof. Don't bother getting the actual textbook she doesn't use it at all. Her notes are fantastic. She explains things very well! She does have an accent but she speaks very clearly. iClicker questions weren't too hard she walks you through them beforehand. Funny in class. I would recommend her.

11/11/2013
good
STAT 1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is always helping a lot students who need help. She is a very professional teacher. She is really very helpful to explain things which are not clear to me. Her clicker questions are really helpful.

11/04/2013
good
STAT 1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is very helpful to students. She will really give all her time to teach you until you understand. But be sure you need to go to her Office hour. Her class is alive and she is sometimes funny.

10/27/2013
Stats 1000 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I found her to be very confusing and hard to understand.