in Ivy Tech Community College: Indianapolis that teach Anatomy Edit
Bonnie Tarricone
Professor in the Anatomy department
at Ivy Tech Community College: Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN
are you Bonnie Tarricone?

08/25/2014
aphy101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

she def knows her stuff! if you are the overachiever type she is def for you! however, my experience in her class was so and so. she DOES talk down to adults, she DOES talk to you using terms and info that is given in more advanced classes which is pointless, she DOES hate 101 as well. but good notes and thorough.

12/16/2013
ANP 201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: WD

If you take a class with this instructor be prepared for a lot of drama. She treats adults like they are children, yells a lot, etc.

07/12/2013
ANP201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Under no circumstances take this class from this teacher. She is extremely rigid, and loves trick questions on the tests and quizzes. If you need to drive out of town to another campus to take it, do so!

12/05/2012
good
APHY101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Although she can be difficult to "read", I found her class to be great. I enjoyed my time in her class and learned a lot. Her NJ accent can be entertaining at times and actually lighten the mood. Several of us found that if you took an interest and asked questions, she became more open and seemed less harsh

08/29/2012
APHY101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She's okay. Sure, she once she told me my shoes were too loud, but she's just quirky. I took her course over the summer. People who show up on time, listen & ask thoughtful questions will enjoy her class. Even those who asked stupid questions were treated fairly and seemed to enjoy the class. She is helpful and personable.

04/14/2011
APHY201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She gives a great lecture but she is so mean. She talks to me like I am an idiot even though I have an A. She hates a class disruption once she even locked a girl out for getting up to go to the bathroom. I have to say I have learned a lot in this class though.

01/27/2011
aphy201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Shes tough and expects you to be organized with all your material ready to go!Do not interrupt her during lectureheck Im im a little worried to breath at times! But she knows her stuff!!!! She provides outlines and uses pictures for you to understand how a system works! Record her lectures it is extremely helpful! Very happy with her!

01/12/2011
ANP201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Tarricone is not THE BEST teacher ever. She uses terms that are never heard of in previous classes. She will not let you ask a question. She's very unapprochable, extremely moody, and very unadaptable to different learning styles. However, her notes are good to look over, although it seems like it helps, it doesn't...

01/30/2010
BION217 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

One of the worst teachers I've had. She won't answer questions, teaches like she is superior and we shoud "just understand" the material. She gives example questions to study for exams yet even after knowing every question like the back of our hands several students failed. Her expectations were that half the class would fail the first exam.

09/29/2009
APHY102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

It is amazing to me that a professor refuses to answer any questions a student may have. Our tuition pays her salary and yet she refuses to even acknowledge us as students. We are just expected to know information, if we did we would have our PhD and practice medicine not be in an anatomy 102 class.

07/25/2009
good
ANP201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She runs hot and cold. She'll help you out by letting you take a test another time. I got along with her but some can't deal with her east coast attitude. Don't interrupt her lecture with any questions, make any noise, or be late because you'll get the evil eyeball or worse. She is a good lecturer, especially if you are a visual learner.

04/07/2009
BIOLN217 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I found her to be a bully. She was mean to the students and took relish in humiliating someone occasionally. I took her at IUPUI. She does know her stuff but would select another teacher given an option.

02/17/2009
good
bioln217 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I actually took Dr. Tarricone at IUPUI. I had to withdraw for medical reasons, but she was more than willing to help me work through missed labs and lectures, which I thought was kind. Do the review questions she gives you before exams, and use the Pflanzer text as a supplement, even if it is not listed as a text in the bookstore.

07/29/2008
good
ANP101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

I thought she was wonderful. She only expects what should be a given anyway: responsibility. It is the student's responsibility to study and be at class. If you are late or do not show up, do not expect pity. I would definately take another class taught by her.

01/08/2008
ANP102 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She was a tough teacher & I'm sorry to say she was kind of mean. I remember one time someone kept coughing & she gave them the "angry mom look" & asked them to leave the room because they were "disrupting" her class. Once I was a few minutes late on test day & she wouldn't let me take the test in her class so I had to go to Mogus' class to take it.