Bonnie Tarricone at Ivy Tech Community College: Indianapolis

Number of ratings 14 / Average Grade:  N/A Submit a correction

12/16/13

ANP 201

Grade ReceivedWD

If you take a class with this instructor be prepared for a lot of drama. She treats adults like they are children, yells a lot, etc.

7/12/13

ANP201

Under no circumstances take this class from this teacher. She is extremely rigid, and loves trick questions on the tests and quizzes. If you need to drive out of town to another campus to take it, do so!

12/5/12

APHY101

Although she can be difficult to "read", I found her class to be great. I enjoyed my time in her class and learned a lot. Her NJ accent can be entertaining at times and actually lighten the mood. Several of us found that if you took an interest and asked questions, she became more open and seemed less harsh

8/29/12

APHY101

She's okay. Sure, she once she told me my shoes were too loud, but she's just quirky. I took her course over the summer. People who show up on time, listen & ask thoughtful questions will enjoy her class. Even those who asked stupid questions were treated fairly and seemed to enjoy the class. She is helpful and personable.

4/14/11

APHY201

She gives a great lecture but she is so mean. She talks to me like I am an idiot even though I have an A. She hates a class disruption once she even locked a girl out for getting up to go to the bathroom. I have to say I have learned a lot in this class though.

1/27/11

aphy201

Shes tough and expects you to be organized with all your material ready to go!Do not interrupt her during lectureheck Im im a little worried to breath at times! But she knows her stuff!!!! She provides outlines and uses pictures for you to understand how a system works! Record her lectures it is extremely helpful! Very happy with her!

1/12/11

ANP201

Tarricone is not THE BEST teacher ever. She uses terms that are never heard of in previous classes. She will not let you ask a question. She's very unapprochable, extremely moody, and very unadaptable to different learning styles. However, her notes are good to look over, although it seems like it helps, it doesn't...

1/30/10

BION217

One of the worst teachers I've had. She won't answer questions, teaches like she is superior and we shoud "just understand" the material. She gives example questions to study for exams yet even after knowing every question like the back of our hands several students failed. Her expectations were that half the class would fail the first exam.

9/29/09

APHY102

It is amazing to me that a professor refuses to answer any questions a student may have. Our tuition pays her salary and yet she refuses to even acknowledge us as students. We are just expected to know information, if we did we would have our PhD and practice medicine not be in an anatomy 102 class.

7/25/09

ANP201

She runs hot and cold. She'll help you out by letting you take a test another time. I got along with her but some can't deal with her east coast attitude. Don't interrupt her lecture with any questions, make any noise, or be late because you'll get the evil eyeball or worse. She is a good lecturer, especially if you are a visual learner.

4/7/09

BIOLN217

I found her to be a bully. She was mean to the students and took relish in humiliating someone occasionally. I took her at IUPUI. She does know her stuff but would select another teacher given an option.

2/17/09

bioln217

I actually took Dr. Tarricone at IUPUI. I had to withdraw for medical reasons, but she was more than willing to help me work through missed labs and lectures, which I thought was kind. Do the review questions she gives you before exams, and use the Pflanzer text as a supplement, even if it is not listed as a text in the bookstore.

7/29/08

ANP101

I thought she was wonderful. She only expects what should be a given anyway: responsibility. It is the student's responsibility to study and be at class. If you are late or do not show up, do not expect pity. I would definately take another class taught by her.

1/8/08

ANP102

She was a tough teacher & I'm sorry to say she was kind of mean. I remember one time someone kept coughing & she gave them the "angry mom look" & asked them to leave the room because they were "disrupting" her class. Once I was a few minutes late on test day & she wouldn't let me take the test in her class so I had to go to Mogus' class to take it.

More Anatomy professors at Ivy Tech Community College: Indianapolis