in University at Buffalo (SUNY Buffalo) that teach Philosophy Edit
are you John Corcoran?
1.9

11/09/2013
good
Phil 585 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

John's course was unforgettable.Competence in logic did not come easily to me. In John's class, I was engaged and challenged. He was a masterful logician and teacher. As a person, John was unfailingly encouraging, patient, and supportive. I might never have become competent in logic if I encountered a less willing and less able teacher.

11/07/2012
good
Logic517 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

John is a teacher and an awesome person. Bring your brain. Prepare for a journey that will change your life. John helps you remember the full breadth of your question with a dynamic tour of philosophy through logic that tasks your breath away. John inspires intellectual curiosity and his class notes are priceless. Thanks John you changed my life.

11/03/2012
good
LIN414 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Socrates' "the unexamined life is not worth living" has a corollary - clarity and honesty. John Corcoran teaches people how to think: Clearly, not skipping steps; honestly, uncovering every assumption. He changed my life as a result.

08/06/2012
good
PHIL615 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

John is a spectacularly good teacher. His writing is as clear as I have ever encountered, and he always makes time for clarifying difficult issues. I am a better thinker for having had him as my teacher.

08/03/2012
good
Phi517 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

John has a near madness for clarity, rigor, and economy of thought and expression that is highly contagious. I didn't appreciate until I published my first paper in an elite philosophy journal just how much John had done for me.