in Agnes Scott College that teach Japanese Edit
at Agnes Scott College, Decatur, GA
are you Katsumi Suzuki?

12/10/2008
good
JAP201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Suzuki-sensei is the best! She's so kind and understanding and is always willing to help! Best class ever!

04/22/2008
good
Jap201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Sensei is awesome. She helps me so much and she is so nice and considerate. I am so upset that my school doesn't offer more higher level Japanese classes.

03/30/2008
good
Jap201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

She is a relly good teacher and will help you with anything you don't understand.

01/14/2008
JAP201 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Suzuki sensei is so cute. Very nice, and tryes very hard to help. I felt like the class went by material way too quickly though. Could be becasue we cut out a day of class, and still managed to cover the same amount of material...