in Union County College that teach English Edit
at Union County College, Cranford, NJ
are you Denise Lagos?

07/07/2014
good
ENG 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: P

I took her class for summer and I wish that I had taken her in a full semester because I feel like I missed out on so much. She in my opinion is one of the best teachers at UCC. Well the best I've had so far. She pushes you to be at your best and expects you do her work on time and exactly how she wants it. Simple. Great teacher!

07/03/2014
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

I took her in the summer. she is such a great professor. she loves to publish essays that her students write and submit them to win an award. i really enjoy her class and i am upset she does not teach 102.

07/02/2014
good
101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Shes great

06/03/2014
good
ENG 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took Dr. Lagos in the fall semester, and she is one of the best professors I have taken at UCC! She's understanding, very clear with her assignments, and willing to work with you if you ever need help. I wish I could take her for all my English classes at UCC. I would definitely recommend her for English 101.

01/28/2014
good
ENG 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

So glad I took this course. Dr. Lagos is very helpful and thorough. She explains everything down to the last detail to make sure everyone is on the same page. Great Class.

01/20/2014
good
Eng 101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I wish I could take Dr Lagos for every course that I have. She goes above & beyond to make sure you get it..Dr Lagos is the best!

01/20/2014
good

Dr. Lagos is a professor I wish I had for every course I had to take. She goes above & beyond to make sure you get it!..Dr Lagos is the best!

01/13/2014
good
Eng101 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Lagos is a true educator. Some professors are just that, professors. I absolutely LOVED her class. It was not an easy class but it wasn't extremely hard. She gave and demanded respect. A beautiful classy professor who truly enjoy being an EDUCATOR. I wished she taught English 102 because I definitely would have taken her. Best Professor!!

01/04/2014
good
english Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is the best of the best, she is the greatest professor that I have ever met.She is someone that you can call not only at home but also at school to ask more information about your homework . She will answer the phone right away or she will cal you back if she very busy.Please,take her because she is the best.

12/24/2013
good
ENG 112 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great professor!!! Do u home work, show her respect and u gonna be all right. We had to do big project to interview someone who never knew.