Denise Lagos at Union County College

Denise Lagos

Number of ratings 76 / Average Grade:  A Submit a correction

7/7/14

ENG 101

I took her class for summer and I wish that I had taken her in a full semester because I feel like I missed out on so much. She in my opinion is one of the best teachers at UCC. Well the best I've had so far. She pushes you to be at your best and expects you do her work on time and exactly how she wants it. Simple. Great teacher!

7/3/14

ENG101

I took her in the summer. she is such a great professor. she loves to publish essays that her students write and submit them to win an award. i really enjoy her class and i am upset she does not teach 102.

7/2/14

Shes great

6/3/14

ENG 101

I took Dr. Lagos in the fall semester, and she is one of the best professors I have taken at UCC! She's understanding, very clear with her assignments, and willing to work with you if you ever need help. I wish I could take her for all my English classes at UCC. I would definitely recommend her for English 101.

1/28/14

ENG 101

So glad I took this course. Dr. Lagos is very helpful and thorough. She explains everything down to the last detail to make sure everyone is on the same page. Great Class.

1/20/14

Eng 101

I wish I could take Dr Lagos for every course that I have. She goes above & beyond to make sure you get it..Dr Lagos is the best!

1/20/14

Eng 101

Dr. Lagos is a professor I wish I had for every course I had to take. She goes above & beyond to make sure you get it!..Dr Lagos is the best!

1/13/14

Eng101

Professor Lagos is a true educator. Some professors are just that, professors. I absolutely LOVED her class. It was not an easy class but it wasn't extremely hard. She gave and demanded respect. A beautiful classy professor who truly enjoy being an EDUCATOR. I wished she taught English 102 because I definitely would have taken her. Best Professor!!

1/4/14

english

She is the best of the best, she is the greatest professor that I have ever met.She is someone that you can call not only at home but also at school to ask more information about your homework . She will answer the phone right away or she will cal you back if she very busy.Please,take her because she is the best.

12/24/13

ENG 112

Great professor!!! Do u home work, show her respect and u gonna be all right. We had to do big project to interview someone who never knew.

12/17/13

ENG101

Great professor but not easy at all! She takes her class very serious and expects the best from you. I took her in the summer and every week we had a major project done. I would take her again because she actually helps and explains things when you do not understand them.

8/14/13

English 101

She is a wonderful teacher, stern but fair. She was the best English teacher I have ever had.

7/4/13

ENG 101

I took Dr. Lagos this summer for Eng. 101. She is a GREAT professor. She completely changed my view on English. She took English to another level. If you have to take 101, she's the best English professor that UCC has to offer.

7/3/13

Eng101

for the 1yr i attended Ucc,she was the best professor.her teaching skills are excellent,she makes the class very interesting.i will always be grateful to her.She is a wonderful professor and a good role model.I came to really love her and the English class.Anyone planning to take Eng101,you never go wrong with Dr.Lagos..She is an awesome lady..

6/18/13

ENG 112

She is a great professor. She is hard but very helpful. If you don't like writing you will love to write after taking her class. BEST PROFESSOR IN MY LIFE

5/17/13

ENG 101

I had her once a week. The instructions were easy and clear and most of the class was easy. Two outlines and two stories. But then we had to do two huge projects and it got stressful. But if you take her advice and don't procrastinate you'll do fine. She is super helpful and always available. You NEED the books she's strict with that.

5/2/13

ENG-101

The best ever professor. Very educated. Do not listen to anyone. Take her you will not regret.Very fair, smart, real lady. Her favor saying,"Goes around, comes back around." -Which means, be polite, do your work and i guaranty you will pass with minimum score B. I love her !!!!!!

4/9/13

Take her and you will learn a lot! She is eager to share her knowledge and trust me she is encyclopedia!Very kind, straight forward and fun teacher!She teaches you all you have to know!So completing assignments is easy. I haven't met a professor that cared so much about her students as Lagos do! If you want to learn something you will love her!

2/19/13

ENG112

One of the best professors UCC has to offer! This women instantly injects the energy in the class room and provokes you to do your best! Resourceful, helpful and encouraging. She gives 110% of herself to all her students. If you are not interested in learning then i'd suggest not to take her or simply get out of school and invest your money wisely

2/7/13

Eng112

I'm taking Dr.Lagos this semester and she is one of the best English professors a person can have. she is amazing.. helpful.. cares about her students want them to be successful i just enjoying going to her class :D

More English professors at Union County College