in Union County College that teach English Edit
are you Denise Lagos?
A+
01/13/2015
good
ENG 101 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A
"There for you" "Gives good feedback" "Would take again"

She's a nice professor who is willing to help if you ask her. She expects all of her students to try and do good work. The best part about the class is the career project where you go out and interview a person of your prospective career and write about it.

good
112 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

Dr. Denis Lagos Is one of the best Professor you could ever have to teach you English.

good

Dr. Denis Lagos Is one of the best Professor you could ever heave to teach you English. Please take her you will not regret it. If you follow her direction you will have an easy A on her class. She's an amazing and kind hearted woman.

good
ENG101 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A
"Skip class? You won't pass." "Would take again" "Inspirational"

Dr. Lagos was one of the best professors I had. She was always there for her students. She even gave out her house and cell number so we can contact her for anything we needed. Completely LOVED her class and her teaching. The only thing would be to make sure to start her final paper early was a little short on time at the end of the semester.

12/15/2014
good
English 112 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A
"Would take again"

Nice professor, but she told a lot about her life.

12/12/2014
good
102 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A+
"Would take again" "Respected by students" "Inspirational"

Would take her again!

11/21/2014
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: A+
"Amazing lectures" "Tough Grader" "Participation matters"

If you're looking for an easy A, do NOT take her. BUT she is great at teaching. She's very big on respect, if you don't give It to her you will not receive it.

11/20/2014
good
english 101 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: A+
"Inspirational" "Gives good feedback" "Amazing lectures"

Dr. Lagos is one of the best English 101 professor!!! I recommend you to take her class. She grades you on the effort you put towards your work. Don't miss her class more than two times because it will affect your grade. Overall, she speaks the truth and is very entertaining.

10/23/2014
good
ENG-112 Taken for Credit: Yes Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A
"Would take again" "Gives good feedback" "Participation matters"

Fun and informational. Start the career research ahead of time. Tip? Give her the interview recording on the last due day, so she can't ask you to do it again :D! Do proof reading and get peer tutoring. Gives and asks for respect. VERY HELPFUL! will take again for ENG-101. She ACTS strict but gives good grades and great opportunities for life.

07/07/2014
good
ENG 101 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

I took her class for summer and I wish that I had taken her in a full semester because I feel like I missed out on so much. She in my opinion is one of the best teachers at UCC. Well the best I've had so far. She pushes you to be at your best and expects you do her work on time and exactly how she wants it. Simple. Great teacher!

07/03/2014
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: Mandatory Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: A

I took her in the summer. she is such a great professor. she loves to publish essays that her students write and submit them to win an award. i really enjoy her class and i am upset she does not teach 102.

07/02/2014
good
101 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Shes great

06/03/2014
good
ENG 101 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I took Dr. Lagos in the fall semester, and she is one of the best professors I have taken at UCC! She's understanding, very clear with her assignments, and willing to work with you if you ever need help. I wish I could take her for all my English classes at UCC. I would definitely recommend her for English 101.

01/28/2014
good
ENG 101 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

So glad I took this course. Dr. Lagos is very helpful and thorough. She explains everything down to the last detail to make sure everyone is on the same page. Great Class.

01/20/2014
good
Eng 101 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

I wish I could take Dr Lagos for every course that I have. She goes above & beyond to make sure you get it..Dr Lagos is the best!

01/20/2014
good

Dr. Lagos is a professor I wish I had for every course I had to take. She goes above & beyond to make sure you get it!..Dr Lagos is the best!

01/13/2014
good
Eng101 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Professor Lagos is a true educator. Some professors are just that, professors. I absolutely LOVED her class. It was not an easy class but it wasn't extremely hard. She gave and demanded respect. A beautiful classy professor who truly enjoy being an EDUCATOR. I wished she taught English 102 because I definitely would have taken her. Best Professor!!

01/04/2014
good
english Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is the best of the best, she is the greatest professor that I have ever met.She is someone that you can call not only at home but also at school to ask more information about your homework . She will answer the phone right away or she will cal you back if she very busy.Please,take her because she is the best.

12/24/2013
good
ENG 112 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great professor!!! Do u home work, show her respect and u gonna be all right. We had to do big project to interview someone who never knew.

12/17/2013
good
ENG101 Taken for Credit: N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: It's a must have Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

Great professor but not easy at all! She takes her class very serious and expects the best from you. I took her in the summer and every week we had a major project done. I would take her again because she actually helps and explains things when you do not understand them.