in Montgomery College: Rockville Campus that teach Mathematics Edit
Rebecca Sanderoff
at Montgomery College: Rockville Campus, Rockville, MD
are you Rebecca Sanderoff?

05/14/2014
good
ma094 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: Essential to passing Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

She is a teacher who everyone would want to have as there teacher. She is very easy, not strict on attendance, wants all her students to pass . Very friendly . Easy if you do alot of math lab time so you dont have to be behind.

04/27/2014
good
MA 094 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: Not Mandatory Textbook Use: What textbook? Rater Interest: It's my life Grade Received: N/A

Very easy, gives advices, understands her students, take her class. I took her course on campus. I recoomend her.

04/04/2012
good
MATH091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Really into it Grade Received: N/A

Prof Sanderoff is amazing! So helpful and easy to understand. She teaches high school math to ASL kids so she knows how to make things simple. I was so pleased with her style that I asked her to tutor me for MA 103 the following term. Take her! You won't be disappointed!

07/18/2011
good
MA093 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

Let me start by saying I HATE math. I hadn't taken it since high school so I was VERY rusty. I've had some good math teachers, but she's the best, HANDS DOWN. She's very nice and is always willing to help you. She is very genuine in that she really wants you to pass and do well. 5 Stars!

07/17/2010
good
ma091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

The most amazing professor! If you see her name posted (she's P/T) take her class. Her clarity is like no other. I'm a terrible math student; she's an exemplary instructor. Wish I could keep her in my pocket for help in future classes. This is my 1st post ever on this site. She was worth the time...just as she makes you feel worthwhile as a student

04/19/2010
good
MA091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: Barely cracked it open Rater Interest: Low Grade Received: N/A

I'm 40 and have not gone to school in a long time. I'm taking classes for my own personal fulfillment. She made me interested in math again. After this class I'm going to move on to another more advanced class. She really ignited my interest in math!

11/24/2008
good
MA091 Taken for Credit:N/A Attendance: N/A Textbook Use: You need it sometimes Rater Interest: Sorta interested Grade Received: N/A

She is a GREAT!she is very clear and very helpful. If you get a bad grade on a quiz you can retake it! she is GREAT!! take her class!